Blinky and inky

This chapter will probably be short as well the picture is for inky's scenario ok byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

blinky

It was your birthday and you were so you were up at 6:00 am to do your daily routine:

Eat breakfast
Exercise for 3 hours
Have shower
Have a snack
Hang out with others

(TIME SKIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP)

You were on the way to the pub since inky and blinky wanted you there. You didn't really think much about it but you couldn't wait. Floating into the pub it wasn't as packed as it usually was. The bar tender showed you to this hall in the pub with every ghost in side. When you floated in every ghost cheered for you and said happy birthday you all got drunk and it was the best birthday ever. You were glad to spend it with your brother and bf.

Inky

You were heading home since you and the count pacular (your dad)
Just went for something to eat. You knew he was hiding something but you didn't know what.

The reason you knew he was hiding something was because you guys have sixth senth. You ignored it anyway and carried on walking 🚶‍♀️ 🚶‍♂️ not really caring about what he had to hide.

Walking up to the castle you spoke about random things like watch show it better and stuff like that. Walking inside something thing felt of you rushed to the big dining room to find everyone there even pac man his friends and the prez.

You had the best night
Ever