Pda

HI GUYS I AM NOT DEAD I HAVE BEEN A BIT BUSY SORRY

Pda stands for public display of affection. So they embarrass you in public by kissing you or hugging you stuff like that. This idea was from Photo_Gamer_Nerd so let's get to the story. I will be missing out a few characters ok.

PAC

It was pac berry day and you were in the lab while everyone was there talking or dancing. You were talking to spiral while pac seemed very quiet but you never questioned it for you thoughts he was just thinking or he was listening to a convocation from someone.

you decided to ask spiral about why pac was off lately,

"uhhh spiral can i ask a quick question, whats up with pac he doesn't seem like himself more down than usual. and i am getting worried about him." his expression dropped and he made sure no one could hear. "After i tell you this and if i find you taking the piss out of it i will personally visit you and talk to you myself." you look at him with concern and you had promised not to say a word about it to him or anyone for you could tell it was important. after explaining all about pacs parents and I felt like I was about to cry on what spiral just said. That was until you felt a pair of arms slide around your waist. You turn around to see pac, he cuddles right up to you, your face went as red as a freshly grown apple🍎. Everyone one must have been watching this because you both heard "awwws". After pac let go and started to walk away until you ran and hugged him.

Spiral

You two were eating ice cream heading to the park. Soon enough spiral had finished his and you were almost done. You got to the fountain and you have finally finished your ice cream. When you sat Down Spiral kept looking at you. "What's wrong spiral."

he just kept on staring at your face. he soon edged closer and closer. You closed your eyes waiting for impact until you felt something that made you feel like you were going to explode. Spirals lips were passionately pressed against yours. You soon separated since you both were lacking oxygen. And looked up to see him blush. You laugh and run off waiting for Spiral to catch up.

Sir c

You two were having a picnic the spring breeze filling the air. Lying down watching the clouds go by. You sat up to grab a drink but soon felt a hand on yours pulling you down.

Suddenly something soft fell onto your lips making you blush. You then realise cc was kissing you passionately you soon close your eyes returning the kiss. When you finally broke away from the kiss you look at him. "What was that for cc?" "I don't know but I am glad I did it." You both burst out with laughter. You then enjoyed the rest of the day together