CHAPTER 20

TALIA

I never felt embarrassed in my life more than today, I told him I have my period my fucking period, I said to myself in horror sitting on the edge of my bed with the suitcase that Joseph gave me.

He said we'll leave early tomorrow and that we can't stay more, he didn't say where to or exactly why. He just ordered me to pack and take a nap so tomorrow won't be hard for me, but I was already tired.

"Hey," a whisper came from somewhere.
I turned my head to see Joseph standing in front of the door with his hands in his front pockets showing me the fine muscular body he has. Today he was wearing a white shirt and skinny black pants, his well-defined muscles can be shown through the thin t-shirt he's wearing.

"Hi," I answered after the long silence.

"Did you finish princess?"

"Yes, I did,"

"Then let's go, it's a long way,"

With that, he took the suitcase and left the room.

***

"Are you okay?" he asked looking at me for a second before returning his gaze towards the road.

"Ya," I mumbled, "I'm just bored," I said looking at the window.

"Put some music if you want," he said without looking at me.

"Sure," I said flipping between the songs he has, unable to find one that I like.

"All you have is rock," I growl.

"That's what I listen to princess," he said giving an apologetic smile.

"It's fine we don't have to listen for anything," I said shutting off the radio.

"Then talk,"

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere,"

"Where?"

"Place,"

"Where,"

"Home,"

"What home?"

"My home,"

"But we just left your house,"

"I have more than one,"

"Where is that?"

"Small town,"

"Town?"

"Yes,"

"Why town?"

"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TALIA," he begged angrily but I could still see the amusement in his eyes and the smirk on the side of his lips.

"Stop asking questions woman," he demanded, and with that, I shift in my place uncomfortable closing my eyes hoping I'll sleep until we reach wherever we're going.

***

"Talia," someone said.

"Talia," the same person said stroking my hand slowly.

"Joseph I want to sleep."

"Pizza?" he asked and he didn't have to repeat the question as I jumped out of my place, stepping outside of the car as fast as possible.

"Well, that was fast," he said trying to control his laugh.

"Where's the pizza?"I asked with a scowl.

"Come on," he said holding my hand locking the car before heading towards the small restaurant that I just saw.

"Welcome," an old lady in her fifties said as soon as we stepped inside, her white hair and lovely blue eyes made her look beautiful.