CHAPTER 27

Hey guys!

I'd like to thank you from the bottom of my heart, it may be something lame or not this great but it means the world to me, so thank you so so so much.

I'll do my best to make this story good. Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it. Its good to know you're loving it.

Don't forget to vote, comment, share and follow :)

These are some of the rankings. (Thank you!!)

#11 on loneliness

#212 on TIME

#12 on Talia

#86 on Joseph

Thank you to everyone who's reading my story from everywhere, it's pleasure to know that I have readers from around the world

Thank you to everyone who's reading my story from everywhere, it's pleasure to know that I have readers from around the world. Again this means a lot thank you for your support and love.

***************

TALIA

It's been a week since the wild night with Joseph. I still recall our kiss when I'm alone, or dream about how he slept in between my arms. Since that night we started going out more, to know each other further. I got to know what he loves and hates, he's trying his best to open up for me and I'm so glad for that. He hates birds and he loves watching classic old French movies. He was different from the Joseph I met months ago.

I'm sitting on his bed now, waiting for him to come back from wherever he went. Since that night it became our routine again to sleep next to each other and cuddle until we're deep in dreams. Both of us enjoyed the presence of one another. Occasionally, we would stay up late and watch classic movies, other nights we'll simply stay in bed and talk about certain memories and thoughts until we both fall asleep usually wrapped up in each other hold.