CHAPTER 39

This is the chapter where everything comes to an end, it's not the last, but it's one of them. I'd like to thank every one of you guys. From all around the world thank you for reading my first story. I'd like to thank my friends who helped me, stood by my side, and tried their best to make this work.

I'm actually proud for doing this, it may not be a perfect thing but for me, it's more than perfect. I have another thing in my mind and I hope you'll enjoy it too. I won't be late in updating that's a promise, 😅. I would also appreciate the support and love ya'll are giving me.

ENJOY!!💁🏻‍♀️

**********************

JOSEPH

"Mark, slow the fuck down bro!" I said as I turned my head watching his worried and angry face, his hands grabbing the steering wheel hard and tight.

"Don't you wanna do this fast?" "And go back to your babe? If you wanna do so then I have to drive fast?" he said his voice filled with anger and hatred.

"Stop the car Mark," I said calmly looking straight.

"What!?" "Why?!" he said taking a quick look at me before turning his eyes towards the road.

"STOP THE FUCKING CAR MARK! NOW!" I shouted slamming my hand on the dashboard nearly breaking it. With a quick turn the wheels sliding hard on the road causing friction, he stopped the car aside and I didn't wait a second till I was out. I tried to breathe, taking a deep one relaxing my nerves, hoping I won't do anything crazy.

"What the fuck Joseph what's wrong with you?" Mark asked his voice dropping low when he saw my state.

"The fuck indeed! What is wrong with you Mark?"

"I- I don't know Joseph, for the first time in my life I'm scared. I- if something happened to Sabrine I won't forgive myself. I know I have to go with you, I'll help you no matter what, and you know that but it's-" I cut Marks sentence raising my hand, unable to take it in, it's my fault.

"I'm sorry your involved but I trust no one but you in this. If anything happened to her I'll never forgive myself and you know that. We better kill the motherfucker and go back to both of them," I said hugging him tightly.

"I'm sorry, I know how hard it is for you to leave Talia too, and how hard it is to lie to her," Mark said again as we get into the car.

"I didn't lie, Mark, you know how stubborn Talia is she'll be in the back seat if I told her where we're going,"

"Yeah probably, sorry for being an asshole," he said with a tight smile and I shrugged it off.

"So what's the plan?" Mark asked once again as he drove now calmly.

"No plan honey," I said with high pitched voice forcing him to let out a chuckle, "We enter and kill everyone," I shrugged the answer.

"The men are there?" I asked making sure our men were already waiting for us.

"Yes they are," his answer was enough to make me relax.

Talia's face popped in my head making me smile helplessly to myself as I remembered her wide eyes yesterday when I did things no one ever did or will ever do to her but me. How she muffled her screams embarrassed to be heard by Mark and Sabrine, how she tugged on my hair hard when I went deep into -

"Joseph, stop it, bro, I don't wanna get fucked!" he said looking at the hard bulge forming in my pants, and I shift uncomfortably in my seat trying hard to erase any sight of Talia.