CHAPTER 30

JOSEPH

"Je m'en fous, Andrew, je veux juste savoir où elle est, je vais prendre des choses à partir de là." (I do not care, Andrew, I just want to know where she is, I'll take things from there.)

I woke up early today on Andrew's phone call, I answered the call standing on the balcony taking a glare at the magnificent creature laying on my bed, I sighed, how lucky I am.

"Es-tu sûr qu'elle est là?" I completed, asking Andrew if he's sure of what he's saying, I don't want to risk anything, I'm doing this to Talia, if she faced her past like I did the torture would be less.

"Alors j'arrive, quand je serai là, je t'appellerai."                                                                                          (Then I'm coming, when I'm there I'll call you.)

Ending the call after assuring him that I'll be there tonight, I went back to my bed looking at the sleeping beauty placed on my bed. I'm doing my best to see her mother, maybe listening to her excuses and reasons to why she ran and didn't take Talia will help my girl to move on.

I played with few free strands of her hair running on my pillow, her golden strands feeling soft against my skin, I sat down placing my back on the hard wooden hardboard of the bed, the moment I sat Talia start tossing around a little starting to wake up, I locked my eyes at her until her eyes opened a little letting me spot her light hazel eyes shining like the sun rays. I took a deep breath, I couldn't take my eyes off of her, off her beauty, off her breathtaking eyes and perfectly shaped lips, I couldn't but stare at the masterpiece in front of me, delighted she's all mine. 

"Good morning beautiful," I said bending my head to place a kiss on her left temple, she immediately smiled sitting up to only bend me down hard and fast letting me nuzzle closer into her, she placed a kiss on my cheeks, I was shocked but recovered quickly when she tried to get up.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Bathroom?" she answered but came out as a question.

"Come down when you finish, we'll have breakfast before we go," I informed her while getting up, putting a random shirt on.

"Where are we going?" she asked confused.

"Surprise," I said with a wink brushing against her as I closed the door behind me going to the kitchen.

**

"I know but I can't tell her now, I have to make sure of everything, I'll tell her don't worry, just keep your mouth shut," I warned Tom while flipping some pancakes. We were arguing whether to tell Talia now or wait a bit more, but I was sure that I will at some point and I wanted her to know from me, not someone else. Right now wasn't the perfect time to tell her, I guess we just started we need time and I absolutely need time to tell her, I don't want her to jump into conclusion and stop trusting me, I'm doing this for her.

"Okay, I'll stay quiet but you know you have to at some point," he said pouring some orange juice into the cups.

"Good morning," a soft voice filled the room, my head instantly jerked towards the source smiling at her when I saw her wearing one of my shirts making her left shoulder exposed letting my eyes adjust there for a moment before shaking my head and continue flipping the pancakes. How can someone look this beautiful in everything? I asked myself looking back at her.

"Already?!?" Tom shocked voice filled the room, I know exactly what he means by what he said and I rolled my eyes at his dirty mind. You're not better, my inner self-said.