chapter 24: why can't I

Ali pov

I lay down on the floor next to Hanna's bed..where my 3 best friend sleeping peacefully... Everytime we have a sleep over. I'd would ask them to sleep on the bed while I sleep on the fall..  I just give the that I am a kicker when I sleep and don't want to hurt anyone... Lucky for me they believe it.. And didn't argue with it..

But since that they know the reason why.. I don't change infront of them.. Or why I actually never where skirt or dress.. Ect.. You get it...  I'm pretty lucky.. That the girls havent treated me differently after know I was born with an extra Alison jr.. Which is amazing... I don't why I even bother hiding it from everyone

 I sat up look at the girls then to the ceiling... I feel so tired.. I want to sleep But I could only managed to get a hour of sleep... Before Having a nightmare waking the shit out of me...  I'm so sure why I'm getting nightmare now a days... And the last time I had one was when I found out my father was died... And the wolf was never coming back...  Its funny...  It's the exact same one nightmare..

I ran as fast as my legs could take me...  This vampire they don't know when to stop...  I have to get to the house before they do...  Once I reach the house, I see the front door wide open...  "no no no." I run in and look around for my parents and my twins siblings.. I look all over..  But No sign of them..  But suddenly I heard a loud scream from outside the house ...  Mom... I thought... My blood starts to boil... My hearts starts beating fast.... My brain thinking of all the possibilities that could happen...

I ran out of the house..  To see the same wolf  and a group of vampires figthing against each other...  At the side I see my mom holding on to the twins... Screaming and crying her eyes out..  I ran all the way to get grabing her into a hug..  " Ali.. Ali you need to save him ..  Him... " she cry holding on to my arm.. " what.. Who? " I say all confused.. " save him from that vampire Ali...  I know you can do it... " she say ... What she got to be mad... That vampire would kill before I could even lay a finger on it..

" Ali...please save him.. " my poor mother cry as she hold on to the twins...  I turn to look at the two creatures and see that the vampireis winning... The weak and tired  werewolf turn to look at me.. About 4 vampire hold him down... Than  suddenly a vampire with red eyes came out of nowhere ..grab his head and twisting it... beheading the werewolf... 

I felt a sharp pain in chest when I saw it happen...  My body starts to heat up..  My head pounding like crazy...  My vision getting blur....  Everything hurts.. Every where hurts So badly... I got down on my knees as I scream out my pain..

And just like that... Before I knew it..  I'm tossing and turning around in bed.... With my whole body all sweaty.. I don't know what this means.. But it's really starting to get on my boobs... So yeah.. basically for hours I've been lying down staring at the ceiling waiting for the sun to come up..I went to check my phone..  Man It's only 5 in the morning...and all the other girls even Spencer is still asleep. I staring at my phone screen on my phone.. I made that screen saver..  When we got together.. I didn't want to take down cause I like alot..