A/N ( spoiler of the perfectionist )

Guys...

This is gg to be a spoiler so don't read if you don't to kay.. I just read need to write this out..

So I was planning to write and update a new chapter.. But i cant.. Cause im broken rn. Let me start by telling y'all i didn't update cause last 2 weeks ago i confess to my best friend / my crush.
She really meant so much to me.. We act like a fucking couple but apparently we are not.. She rejected me & it broke me.. She said no just cause im a fucking girl too and she grows up by following the books.. But i understand..and  all is kinda good cause she doesn't want me to leave her.. Nor is she leaving me.. (Thats what she said).. So i was finilly was healing my broken heart till this thing fucking happen.

i just found out that emison is getting a divorce.. Are you fucking kidding me! Tbh with y'all.. I'm not angry at Mar or sasha & shay. I'm just super heart broken.. Like when i saw the snip of the eps( cause they don't air it in my country) , my heart broke like glass and sink into hell and i started to cry in the bus.. I'm so heart broken.. Emison is so dear to me.. Literally emison has keep me alive for the past few yrs. Emison is one of the reason im still live today.. N they do this to me.. To us..  .

I felt like a part of me just died again.
First my crush now emison.. I'm not trying to be dramatic like for reals.. And i know that Sasha says that Emison will be fine.. But this is really heartbreaking u know.. Haizz tbh idk anymore.. My heart just hurts from everything