Chapter 13

A/N:  I couldn't wait so I'm publishing this early.  I hope you enjoy it.

Pha POV

I can't believe what I just heard. Wayo has visions where he can see the future, and, in his vision, he watches as Pring kisses me. Well, I know I didn't do it willingly because I don't think of Pring as anything more than a friend.

Wait, did I just hear Yo leave. I look at Beam and Kit who are just as stunned as I am and ask, "Did Yo just leave?"

Kit can't even speak but just nods his head "yes".

"Shit, what am I going to do now. How can I fix something that I don't know exactly what I did wrong? All I know is that Ai'Pring kisses me. I don't know when or where." I look at Kit and Beam for some guidance. However, I'm met with blank stares. I don't think they have any ideas either.

I'm beginning to panic. I'm not going to lose Wayo because of some stupid misunderstanding. Yes, a misunderstanding. Even though Pring and I were both in the Moon and Star competition last year and she is the campus Star while I'm the campus Moon, I don't like her for anything more than a friend. I haven't had any relationships while I've been in college and the only one that I'm planning on having now is with Wayo, when will I find a way to fix this issue. How can my life be this messed up?

Yes, I said that I didn't have any relationships in college or I can say ever. I don't like the looks on people's faces when they were just trying to get me into bed. What are people thinking? I'm not like those other playboys who can sleep with people without any feelings. I'm not one of those people. I will only date and give myself to someone that I care about and that I love. I'm proud that I'm still a virgin and that I'm waiting for the one even though my friends love to tease me about it.

I'm brought out of my daze when Beam chimes, "Ai'Pha, you need to talk to Wayo face-to-face. Why don't we get Forth and the Engineers to help? Maybe they will take pity on you and help you talk to Wayo."

Kit pops up on his seat as if he has a firecracker under his butt. He slowly turns his head toward Beam, he smirks and elbows Beam in the side. "I bet Ai'Forth will be in a really good mood soon. Am I right?"

Flustered, Beam has a shocked expression and begins to lean away from the table. "Why would I know anything about that?"

I realize what Kit is referring to and I break out a shitty grin on my face. "Yes, Ai'Forth should be really happy to see you now. Let's go talk to him now." With that I get up and grab Beam's wrist and walk around the partition.

I glace at Beam and his face is the brightest red that I have ever seen so I'm assuming that what Wayo was talking about earlier that Beam loves Forth is true. I look at the group and blatantly ask, "I need your help. Will you help me talk to Wayo?" I can see that everyone was shocked as they realize that I was just on the other side the partition and I heard everything. I look at Forth and gently push Beam towards him. "Ai'Forth, I have an 'incentive' for you." I smile and nod towards Beam.

Irritated Beam retorts, "Pha, what are you doing?"

"I want Wayo as much as you want Forth, if not more." I look at Kit and move my finger back and forth between us and say, "We know how much you have been moping since Forth and you had the fight. I want the happy and sassy Beam back, but I also want to talk to Wayo. I will never have a chance with him if he doesn't understand that I don't have any relationship with Ai'Pring."

Beam begins to beam a mischievous smile as he walks towards Forth. This is usually not a good sign. I'm trying to figure out what he is up to now. Then with a gleam in his eye, he says, "Kit and I know that Ai'Pha doesn't have anything with Ai'Pring because he is holding onto his V-card to lose it to his one true love, Wayo."