Chapter 61

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

Wayo POV

Lam gasps, "Well you better tell Ai'Kit and Ai'Beam before they get the shock of their life on Friday."

I gulp hard and hesitantly say, "I know. I have to tell N'Kit and N'Beam in the next day or two."

Someone behind me asks, "Tell us what?"

Well this is just my luck. Why would it have to be today or all days? I just had to tell Forth, Park and Lam but I know when I turn around Pha, Kit and Beam will be standing behind us. Why? I take a deep breath and I slowly turn around smiling and I'm correct. Pha, Kit and Beam are standing behind me and Pha looks apologetic towards me. Well, it isn't his fault that I managed to keep sticking my foot into my mouth. I have managed to do it nicely all on my own.

The guys make room for our friends and Kit and Beam go sit next to their boyfriends. I go to pull another chair up to the table when Pha surprises me by sitting on my chair and pulling me onto his lap. Oh, I like this option better. Pha whispers, "I like your shirt but please don't wear it when I'm not around." I smile at him and I quickly give him a peck on his lips.

I see something out of the corner of my eye and I look up to see what it is. I instantly chuckle at the site in front of me. Those two flirty and bubbly girls have their mouths wide open and I think their eyes are about to bulge out of their heads. I don't think they were expecting that. Then the girls turn towards Forth and he was enjoying seeing their reactions. He didn't waste any time, and I think I even see an evil smirk suddenly appear on his face. He puts his arm around Beam's waist, but I can see that he wants to make things clear for those girls. Forth quickly pulls Beam in for a smoldering kiss which I'm becoming accustom to seeing since my visions of them keep including this.

I hear a gasp from the two girls and I once again chuckle. The girls begin to move their eyes around the group and they stop at Ming. I can also see that Ming is going to let his actions speak for him. He smiles at the girls and he turn towards a grumpy and jealous Kit and Ming gently puts his finger under Kit's chin, turning his face towards him. Then he gently but passionately kisses Kit.

The shock of watching these three couples kiss in front of them when they were clearly trying to get a date with some if it not all them, may have been too much. The girls stumble backwards and then look at Park, Lam and Shane. However, those three just shake their heads no and Park whispers, "Don't worry, they do this all the time."

The girls are so flustered that they spin on their heels quickly and almost stumble over themselves trying get away. We all start laughing. Forth looks at me and says, "Now, I know why you wanted Pha here earlier. I really enjoyed the look on their faces."

Beam quickly sits up and looks towards where the girls just walked. "What? Those hussies were hitting on you earlier! Did they try anything that I should know about?"

Pha nods his head and squeezes me a little tighter. "Yes, did they try to do something to you?"

What is Pha thinking? I smile at him and give him another little peck on his lips. "They tried but Forth, Ming and I ignored them. However, Park and Lam did take their phone numbers. This is nothing compared to the restaurant we were at earlier. I thought the host was going to fondle us all up and I knew that if the server had her way, she would have devoured all of us in one go. It was terrible, and I was wishing that you were there with me the whole time."