Chapter 128

A/N: Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

Shane POV

"So, did N'Nate get the basket delivered?" Yo impatiently asks for like the tenth time in five minutes.

I don't even realize that I'm sighing until after I've done it. Well, I'm sure Yo isn't going to be very happy with me about that but right now, I don't care. He is starting to drive me crazy. Maybe it was a bad idea to go along with him on this. I'll have to admit it that it is going to be funny but I'm seriously regretting agreeing to it right now. Yo is just too much.

I grunt, "Yes, Yo. N'Nate delivered the basket. I just told you a couple of seconds ago that she did. Now, can you please calm down before you drive me insane?"

Yo sticks his tongue out at me and then he happily asks, "How long do you think it will take before it kicks in?"

"I don't know. It depends on how much he eats and which things. Those brownies were really loaded with your special ingredient while some of the other things didn't have as much." Mentally, I'm shouting, "Just wait and see!"

Yo starts jumping around and giggling. Not a normal giggle but a very evil giggle that I've never heard Yo do before. It is almost frightening to hear him like this. He is clearly having too much fun with this. As I'm pulling up the footage from Mr. Nasty's apartment, Yo can't seem to control himself any more. He quickly demands, "Put it up on the big TV so I can easily see what he is doing."

I shake my head and I quickly put the image up on the big TV in the room so Yo can watch.

The Fairies walk in with Nate and Suthee and the Fairies immediately squeal, "OMG. WE GET TO WATCH!!!" They all immediately dash over to the couch and giggle as they sit down.

Montree quickly asks, "Soooo, has he....."

Before he can finish, Yo quickly says, "No."

Jay whines, "Ai'Bitch, how long is it going to take before he eats some of it?"

Yo chuckles his evil laugh. "Hopefully not long."

Zee quickly puts his hand on his chest and gasps, "Oh my, our cutie P' has just turned evil. Oh, what is your handsome husband going to say?"

Elephant gasps too. "Well, Ai'Bitch, you better not get evil with us."

Montree playfully slaps Yo on the shoulder. "Cutie P', you wouldn't do that to us, would you?"

Yo smirks and teases, "Well, I can't promise anything."

Nate immediately begins to scold, "P'Yo! Is that the way you should act towards your friends?"

Yo's smirk disappears and a genuine smile replaces it. "I know, mommy N'Nate. I won't do this to my lady friends."

Suthee snickers and adds, "Good. I don't want Nate to get all upset over this. We need to keep our focus on that scumbag." Suthee points to the big TV.

Just then, Montree screams, "YES!!!! THE SCUMBAG IS EATING THE BROWNIES!!!"

We all immediately turn our attention back to the TV and we all watch in amusement as Mr. Nasty doesn't stop at one, but he nearly downs all eight brownies that were in the basket.

We are all on the edge of our seats as we are cheering him to eat more. After his sixth brownie, Elephant screams, "Ai'Scumbag, why not just eat the other two? Why stop?"