Chapter 63

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I have to admit that just like the bar scene of the Fairies, I was laughing so hard at the end of this chapter that I was nearly crying.  I can't help it.  I hope you enjoy it.

Wayo POV

I can't think of any good way to handle this. I know that the Fairy Angels are going to go crazy when they find out who I am. I have to have a way out or a way to calm them down. But, how? How do I calm a bunch of ladyboys? Well, I asked, or should I say that I demanded, that Pha and Shane help me through this. Suddenly a brilliant idea popped into my head and yes, I think I can get them to do this.

I have asked the Fairy Angels, including Nate who for some reason brought Suthee with her, to our favorite café which has the best sweets (cakes, cookies, cheesecakes, etc.). I direct everyone to meet me in the large room just off the main sitting area and I'm hoping this will buffer the rest of the customers from what I know will be a screaming mess.

I had ordered a wide variety of sweets which were now placed randomly along the tables along with the Fairy's favorite drinks. With a confused look, everyone turns to face Pha, Shane and me. I decide that I better start this before the Fairies begin shooting questions at me and get be derailed from my mission. I take a deep breath and begin. "Well, I'm sure you have figured that there is something going on, so I'll just tell you. In a few days, my dad will be here to watch N'Ming in the moon and star competition. So, before you meet him face-to-face, I needed to tell you who he is." I glance around the room and I see everyone except Suthee is sitting on the edge of their seats. Of course, Suthee is relaxed because he already knows what I'm going to tell the others because his father is one of my dad's top executives. I feel a little at easy knowing that I have another person besides Shane and Pha who will help me.

"First I'm going to ask if you guys have ever heard of Panit Holdings and Panit Enterprises."

Montree gives me look like I'm stupid and says, "P'Yo, that is a silly question. Everyone and their dog knows about the Panit companies. Like duh!!"

I smile because yeah, that was a dumb question, but I had to make sure they knew. "So, you know the owner of the company, too?"

Jay huffs, "What are we? Aliens? Everyone in Thailand knows about that handsome man and that his beautiful wife, who unfortunately passed away a few years ago. Stop asking silly questions, P'Yo."

I hear a couple of chuckles coming from behind me and I know that Shane and Pha find this a little amusing but just wait for everything to explode in just a moment. Then they will understand why I was taking things slow.

I take a deep breath and I hope for the best. "Well, that handsome man, as you call him, is my dad and he is coming here on Friday to watch N'Ming in the moon and star competition. I'm his only child and sole heir to his fortune." I quickly look around the group and I can see that they are starting to lose it. Their eyes are going wide and their mouths begin to drop open, but I need to finish this before the explosion begins. I quickly say, "I'm the President of all those companies and Shane is my Vice-President and right-hand man. Do you understand?"

And here comes the explosion! They all scream, except Nate and Suthee, at the top of their lungs, "OMG!!!! OMG!!!" Then each of them starts screaming at each other at the same time while waving their hands around in the air.

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!"

"OUR CUTIE P' IS AWESOME!!"

"HIS DAD IS COMING HERE!!!!"