Chapter 117

A/N: Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

Wayo POV

I talked with my dad today and he is trying to figure out where Mr. Nasty is going to live. We figure that he won't stay at a hotel, but we don't have any clue. I wish I could help. I have been trying to get frustrated enough to trigger a vision like I did earlier but what ever I try it isn't working and I'm starting to get a little irritated now. I was able to do it once but why can't I do it again.

UGH!!! This is so frustrating. Why can't I get it work now?

Shane sighs and calmly says, "Yo, stop trying to force yourself. It isn't going to work when you force yourself."

"Well, it did the last time and we really need to know where he is going to live this time. I must know where......."

The fog rolls in and yes. I tripped another vision. I honestly need to figure out what I'm doing to trip them. I can't get all worked up each time. As the fog clears, I'm in a different location. It appears to be an office but as I look around, I instantly know that scumbag sitting at the desk. This must be Mr. Nasty's office in his legitimate company. I notice that he is looking at something and I get a little bit closer so I can see what it is. I have to be able to get the information back to everyone, so they know what he is planning.

As I look over his shoulder, I see that he is looking at housing options and it appears that he is studying the distance between the hospital and the house. It appears that he is has eliminated housing around my new house which I'm so thankful for. My eyes zoom in on the apartment that he seems to finally pick, and I notice it is an apartment building that Ming's family owns. Oh, this is good. If he picks this one, I'm sure that Ming's family will let us in and put up some surveillance equipment before he gets here. Time is running out but I'm not sure we can still do something.

I think I've got enough information but then he does something odd and I watch in horror as Mr. Nasty starts searching the internet for Ming's family's company. To be specific, Mr. Nasty is searching for the company that owns both the apartment building and the hotel that he stayed in. No this can't be good. As I continue to watch and my thought is confirmed, Mr. Nasty starts researching the company's job listings and the company hierarchy. Is he trying to find a hole to manage to get himself into Ming's company? Or at least, I think he is.

Then as he seems to finish up with the research, Mr. Nasty suddenly goes back to trying to find housing. What in the world is he doing? Why would he be looking for more houses? Wait. He isn't thinking of going from my hospital to Ming's company and steal money and maybe something else, is he? Would he even have the guts to try and steal real estate? That is something that can be easily traced. I can see him trying to get some money, but land is another thing.

My eyes pop wide open when he suddenly starts looking at houses right around my new house. NO!!! He can't get anything remotely close to our house. I need to tell dad right away. We definitely want to block his attempt at getting anything there. The problem is that I don't know what his alias is going to be when and if he tries to get into Ming's company. I don't see anything there that would give me that information. I don't think Mr. Nasty has even thought that far ahead. He seems to have just thought of the idea.

This is not good. I have to leave now.

As soon as I'm back, I look at Shane and bark, "I have to call dad, now." Luckily it is just Shane in my room with me or I would have to explain more but he is getting used to this that it doesn't even phase him a bit. Shane quickly hands me my phone and I quickly call my dad as I put it on speaker phone.