Chapter 108

A/N: Here is another chapter. I hope you enjoy it.

Kit POV

Just look at them. Pha and Yo are so happy and all these people are here to support them. I know my family supports me, but I'm still concerned that Ming's family aren't 100% behind us yet. When will I be able to openly be happy like Pha and Yo are? The uneasiness of the unknown really weights me down from time to time. I know Ming tells me not to worry but that is who I am. I worry about everything and I can't stop even if I want to stop.

My mind keeps wondering about Ming and our relationship as I walk out of the ballroom. I need some time to myself. I want to celebrate Pha and Yo's marriage, but I also want some time to collect my thoughts and calm my nerves.

I slowly walk down the hall and back out into the beautiful garden area. Oh, I wish I could have my wedding here. It is just perfect. The guests can walk from the ceremony straight into the reception and no one has to leave. Not to mention, that a large chunk of the guests are staying at the house tonight. Man, I just realized just how big this mansion is. Why didn't Yo ever talk about it before? Why won't my mind shut off?

I walk down the aisle, and I lift my hand, so it just barely grazes across the top of each aisle seat as my mind replays the beautiful ceremony from earlier. I stop at the last row and I stare up at where Pha and Yo were standing and where they exchanged rings. The images keep playing in my mind as I feel tears well up in my eyes. I'm just so happy that they can finally have their perfect end.

I slowly step forward and stand where Yo was standing and I look back across all the empty chairs but in my mind, they are instantly filled with friends and family. I can see my mom smiling with tears of joy as she proudly looks at me. I turn to see my dad who is also beaming with pride and happiness. I continue to scan the crowd and I spot a very happy Pha with his arm wrapped around a very bright and happy Yo. Next to them, are the smiling couple of Forth and Beam. However, Beam seems to have his eyes on Forth in his suit rather than me and the wedding. I can't help but laugh to myself. Beam just can't keep his own desires under wraps when Forth is in a suit. What is he going to do when they get married? Yes, I know that they will get married. They are so in love and lust with each other, anyone can see that they will end up together. Forth and Beam don't take being told no so even if their families protest, they will do their own thing.

I slowly pan my eyes back across the crowd and I smile as Ming's face comes into my view as he stands next to me in front of the guests. Oh, even my mind knows that I want to marry Ming, even if it is also afraid that Ming's parents might try to prevent it.

Ming smiles lovingly at me and he slowly reaches out to tenderly grasp my hands. As his hand touches me, it feels so real. Do I want it so badly that I'm dreaming of it to this extent? Wait! His hand feels so warm. I'm confused. Am I dreaming this or is this real?

Ming leans forward and softly whispers, "P', I'm real. I'm standing right in front of you. I'm not a dream."

My emotions win as a surge of relief comes over me and tears begin to stream down my cheeks. I'm so happy that it really is Ming but at the same time, I wish my dream was real too. I manage to choke out, "I thought I was dreaming that you were here."

Ming brings my hands up to his mouth and gently kisses the back of them. He then places my hands on his chest and says, "I could tell. You were dreaming about your own wedding, weren't you?"

With tears still running down my face, I reluctantly nod my head yes. I don't want to admit it, but I do. I want him to know exactly how I feel for him and that I see us married someday. However, I don't want to pressure him into thinking that I want to get married tomorrow but someday sounds really nice.