Chapter 18

A/N:  I have to admit, I had a lot of fun writing this chapter.  Here is another update for today and enjoy.

Wayo POV

I can't believe my luck today. First, I get mauled by a mob of 'crazy' fans and then I somehow agree to let Pha be my make-believe boyfriend to help scare these 'crazy' fans away. Now, Shane is having to stay late to talk with a professor about a project. I had to text Ming to see if he could get message to Pha's number, so I can go back to my dorm. Why is my life so complicated? The last time my life was a mess like this, it was back in high school when the bullies started to torture me. GRRRR!!!!

So now, I'm sitting in my faculty's canteen waiting for Pha to arrive. If I knew I won't get mobbed, I would just take the bus back to my dorm room. I think I'm going to have to ask my dad for another car or at least a motorcycle so I can still get around even when Shane is busy. I had a motorcycle back in the United States and I even have riding gear and a helmet. That's what I'll do, I'll ask for a motorcycle.

I pull out my phone and call my dad. My dad picks up after a couple of rings. "Son, is anything wrong?"

"Nothing much but I'm currently stuck at campus because Shane has to talk to a professor about a project. I was wondering. Did you ship my bike that I had in the United States over here? If not, could I get one? I don't like having to wait around for him."

"Yes, the motorcycle has already arrived, and it is at the mansion along with all your riding gear. I'll have the men take everything to you today. I was wondering how long it was going to take you before you decided you wanted your bike. I see it didn't take long at all."

"You know me, dad. I love my motorcycle and sometimes I just want to ride and be free. You're the best, dad."

"Anything for my son. I need to go now but I'll talk to you later. Bye and I love you."

"Bye, dad and I love you, too."

As I hang up, a feeling of joy comes over me that I will have my precious bike soon. I really need to feel the thrill of the wind whipping past me and to have the rumble of the motor in between my legs. I'm so excited now.

I look at my watch and see that it is 3:15 in the afternoon and I calculate that it will take about 4 hours to bring my bike to me. So, sometime around 7:30 tonight, I will have my bike again. I can't wait and I'm definitely taking it for a ride right away. Oh, where will I go, or should I just ride around aimlessly.

As I'm lost in thought about tonight, someone is knocking on the table. "Earth to P'Yo, come in P'Yo."

I'm startled and look up to find Pha standing there. My breath hitches as I look into his eyes. Damn, I forgot how alluring his eyes are. Note to self, don't look directly into his eyes unless it is absolutely necessary. I try to wipe the mental image of his eyes from my mind. "Sorry, I was just excited about something."

Pha smirks and tilts his head. "Where you excited about seeing me?"

"No!! My dad had some of my belongings shipped over here from the United States and they will be arriving tonight. I can't wait until they get here."

"They must be very special to you."

"They are. Let's stop talking about me and can you just give me a ride back to my dorm, please." I didn't want to give Pha any additional information about me.

Pha's grin has disappeared and he now has a gloom expression. I have to mentally remind myself, "Don't fall for him." I get up and grab my things from the table and we leave to go out to his car.