Chapter 125

A/N: Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

Mr. Panitchayasawad (Yo's dad) POV

I'm relieved that Wayo doesn't appear to be in any danger. However, if everyone is correct, this is more about his visions than anything else. The last time this happened it was about the pain that he felt when he thought he was losing Pha. If that is the case, what is this time about? What could be worse than losing Pha? No. It couldn't be. Well, maybe. Could it be that the threat is trying to harm Wayo?

With this possible option, I bolt out of the car as soon as it stops in front of Pha and Wayo's house. I frantically run through the house and I dash into the master bedroom.

Everyone, including the family doctor, turns and stares at me. Before anyone can ask, I shout, "Last time, Yo was unconscious for hours, he had the vision of N'Pring kissing N'Pha which hurt him greatly. What could be just as painful if not more? He knows that he is the next target. He has had a vision of someone doing or saying something that they are going to eliminate him." As I finish gasping for air, the room because eerily quiet. Everyone is listening to me, but no one is brave enough to say anything.

I slowly walk over to Yo and I walk to the opposite side of the bed from Pha. I gently sit down on the bed and take his hand into mine. I look at Yo's face and I gently say, "Son, if that is true, just stay a sleep until I have a chance to get him. I'm sure I know who is behind this and I'm not going to let him go. I have our tech guys running facial recognition on the guy who tried to approach you. It won't take long before we find out exactly who he is and what he is doing. You just sleep and leave the rest to us."

Pha finally manages to break free from the shock of what I've just told everyone and tentatively asks, "Do you think that is true? Someone is trying to harm, my baby?"

While still staring at Yo's sleeping face, I simply say, "Yes."

Before anyone can say anything, Shane shouts, "It is Mr. Nasty, right? He is trying to eliminate anything that would prevent N'Pha from going to his stupid daughter."

The whole room instantly gasps. None of them thought that Mr. Elliott would go to this extreme to make sure that Pha would go with him and to be with his daughter. Pha manages to choke out, "He wouldn't do that. Or would he?"

Right now, the only thing keeping me sane is my love for my son. My anger is trying to consume me, but I need to stay sane for Yo's sake. I'm not good when I'm full of anger. My senses are dulled, but I need to be at my sharpest to take that stupid man down. I take a deep breath and calm myself before I answer. "Yes, he would. He has removed other in his way or I should say that he has paid others to remove his obstacles for him. This isn't anything new for him."

Pha is immediately enraged. "WHAT THE HELL?!?!? WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS?!?!?"

Shane immediately orders, "When Yo wakes up, he is not to be left alone at any time. I know we were trying to keep the Fairies out of this, but I think we will need their help too. Yo will have 24/7 surveillance and I'm assuming that this isn't the first time that the guy tried to get close to Yo. The only difference is that this is the first time that he was alone. He got braver and since he failed, he will be bolder too. I'll talk with DTOP and see what we can do. We may have to have some bodyguards act like students and stay with him too."

I nod my head in agreement. "Mr. Elliott is supposed to start work next week. If Yo wakes up, I may just recommend him to stay here in the house. It may be the safest way. Yo isn't going to like it but at least I know that my boy is safe."