Chapter 87

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

Mr. Bill Elliott (a.k.a Dr. Robert Hall) POV

Okay, I've done my research and I know what the hospital is looking for. I have everything that they would normally ask memorized and I think I'm set.  Now, I'm waiting patiently for my turn.

A lady comes out to the waiting area and walks over to me. "Dr. Robert Hall. They are ready for you now."

I slowly stand up and I ran my hands down my pants to straighten them out. "Okay."

The lady smiles and says, "Follow me, please." She turns and walks down the hallway towards the board room. I quietly follow her, and we pause once we get to the board room door. The lady steps to the side and opens the door for me. Well, I guess this is it and I walk into the room.

***

Wayo POV

I'm sitting in class listening to my professor's lecture and I can't believe how difficult it is today. If I don't pay attention and catch everything, I'm sure I'm going to bomb the test next week. But my mind keeps going back to Mr. Nasty, as I like to call him, and the fact that he is doing his interview today. UGH!! I wish I knew what he was up to.....

The fog rolls in and did I just trigger a vision? I think I may have. I'm going to have to figure out what I did later to make it happen, so I can possibly trigger them again if needed. The fog clears and I'm in the board room at WJP Hospital and I recognize all the board members. Does this mean that Mr. Nasty is having his interview? Am I seeing his interview? Wait! What time is it? I quickly glance up at the clock on the wall and it reads 2:24 pm. Wait! That is right now. I'm having a vision of something that is happening right now. Okay, Yo, calm down. This is the first time this has ever happened and I'm so glad it is happening now. Now focus on what is important.

I look back at the interviewee and I'm in luck. It is Mr. Nasty but what is his alias? I need to know his alias.

One of the board members politely asks, "So Dr. Hall, tell us what makes you a better candidate for the director position than all the other applicants."

Yes!!! I now know that his alias is Dr. Hall and I need to tell Pha. I'm sure Mr. Nasty will try to get a tour of the facility today and I need to let Pha know to watch out for him and what his alias is. I need to leave the vision now....

I shake my head and I'm back in my classroom. SHIT!! I need to tell Pha what I just saw, and that Mr. Nasty is in the hospital right now. I quickly pull my phone out of my pocket and sent a group message.

Yo: Just had a vision.

Yo: Mr. Nasty in interview right now at hospital.

Yo: His alias is Dr. Hall and I'm sure he is going to ask for a hospital tour when he is done with the interview.

Shane: Shit!! Did you just have a vision of what is happening right now?

Yo: Yes.

Pha: He is here now?

Kit: They just announced that they will be touring some of the director candidates in about 30 minutes

Beam: We will look for Dr. Hall

Yo: Get a good look at him so you know who to watch out for

Yo: He is wearing a dark grey suit today with a rose flower lapel pin