Chapter 38

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.  

Wayo POV

"N'Nate, this is what N'Pring tried to post this morning." I'm still looking at the pictures and I can't believe what I'm seeing. The pictures are of Pring and Pha and they appear to be on a date. My stomach sinks because it looks like they are happy.

I pass the report and pictures to Shane. "What do you think?"

Shane looks at them and then studies the pictures a little more closely. Without saying anything, he takes his phone out and takes pictures of the photos and sends the files to someone. "I'm not sure but I'll find out soon."

Regret starts to fill me. What if I was right all along and Pha breaks my heart? What am I going to do? I let my walls fall down for him and if he does something like this behind my back, what else is he going to do?

Ring..ring

Shane immediately answers his phone. "Uncle, what do you think? ...... Yes, I understand..... OK." Shane ends the call and turns towards me with a small smile on his face. "Well, I have good news and I have bad news. What do you want to hear first?"

I'm hesitant but I slowly answer, "Good news??"

Without hesitation, Shane quickly sits up and smirks. "The photos are fake. I sent the video footage from N'Pring's dorm to your father this morning which showed a man delivering an envelope and we can see that N'Pring gave the man some money. Actually, it was probably a lot of money but that doesn't matter. Your father's security team was able to identify the man and they are currently looking for him. The guy deals in many things but what he is known best for is creating fake pictures and videos. Now, the bad news, your father believes that this is only the beginning of her 'fakes' and she may even have a fake video of her and N'Pha. We don't know what it is about or what it contains but we can be sure that it has N'Pring and a 'fake' N'Pha in it."

What did he just say? Did he say that the pictures are fake? Yes, that is the best news that I've gotten today. But wait, there may be more. My voice nearly cracks, "There may be a video? Of what?"

Suddenly, the Fairy Angel gang's eyes pop wide open and they look at me. Montree gasps, "You don't think that the bitch generated a 'fake' sex tape, do you?"

The others gasp as they all realize that this may be a very definite possibility. Nate slowly regains her composure and defiantly states, "Well, I won't let her post it to the fan page."

Jay promptly stands up and puts his hands on his hips. "Who the hell does she think she is? She can't do this to our cutie P'. I won't let her."

Zee, Elephant and Montree shout in unison, "Cutie Patrol activated!!"

I bite my lip to keep me from chuckling. Where did they come up with that?

Shane doesn't hold back, and he starts laughing. I elbow him in his ribs hard to get him to stop. "Ouch!! Yo, what was that for?"