Chapter 135

A/N:  I'm finally back!!  It feels so good to finally be able to write again.  I'm so sorry that I have kept you guys waiting for so long.  I'm glad that you have been so understanding and it means the world to me.  Thanks for all your kind words.  

Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

Mr. Elliott (a.k.a. Dr. Robert Hall) POV

Okay, I'm getting frustrated. I have been trying to subtly go down to the ER when Phana is working and try to start up a conversation, but it just isn't happening. It has been over a week now and I'm no closer in having him on my side then when I first came. This has never happened before. Well, technically, I have never tried to bring someone over to my side before, but I didn't expect it to be this hard. It shouldn't be this hard. I'm the top executive at the hospital and I should have people trying everything they can to get close to me. But, for some reason, Phana seems to be avoiding me and not wanting any type of relationship with me, not even a work relationship.

How am I going to get him for my daughter if I can't talk to him? Wait, I forgot. I have some possible dirt on his father. Well, the initial attempt to tarnish his father's career didn't work, but maybe this time it will. I need to have my men push just a little bit harder and I think I can get Dr. Kongthanin backed into a corner and Phana will have no choice but to follow my demands. Then he will eagerly come to me and my baby girl will get exactly what she wants. Oh, I think this will work.

I pull out my phone and I quickly call my man. He has helped so much in the past that I know he will definitely get this done without a problem.

Ring....ring....ring....ring...

"Hello Mr..."

I quickly interrupt him and demand, "I need you to do another job for me."

"Okay."

I'm not going to let anything stop me now. This is exactly what I need to corner Phana and make him bend to my demands. No one can beat me at my own game. Pretty soon, I will have him right where I want him.

I proceed to tell my hired man exactly how I want to frame Dr. Kongthanin and what he needs to do to make it happen. After several minutes, my hired man finally says, "I think I've got it. Leave everything up to me and I'll let you know when it is done."

I'm finally feeling a sense of relief as I chime, "Good."

I quickly hang up and mumble to myself, "One obstacle down, what else is there?"

I continue to look through my files and I suddenly stop when I notice something very interesting.

***

Wayo POV

I reach for my glass of water as I stare attentively at all the screens in front of me. Mr. Nasty is definitely looking at something and he seems to be very interested in what is on the paper. But what could it be.

I really want to know what is on that paper. Oh, why can't I learn to control my visions a little bit more. If I can only remember how I triggered it before, I could trigger it now and see exactly what I want to see. UGH!!!

I continue to watch, and my frustrations and anger begin to build. This is just too much.

As Mr. Nasty begins to smile as he looks at his files, the sudden urge to scream comes crashing over me and I shout, "UGH!!! I need to know what is on that paper!"