Chapter 133

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.  

Mr. Panitchayasawad POV

Oh, this is war and I'm getting so excited about teaching this idiot a lesson. Not to mention, that I'm not going to let him get any of my money. It has been a while since I found someone that could actually fight with me. However, part of the fun is missing because Mr. Elliott doesn't even know that he is in a fight with me. I'm not going to let that stop me, though.

But, his bold move to track down my son, Pha, is where he really goes wrong. You don't go directly after my son. No one goes after my sons and gets away with it.

I look back down at the various documents on my desk and my head of security's tablet which has more files on it. All of this is stuff that we have been able to get on Mr. Elliott. Places that he has been and things that he has done. Some of it is also current things that he has been up to.

My head of security points to a picture on his tablet. "This is the individual that he has met twice now who is an employee at Mr. Dechapayna's company. I have talked with Mr. Dechapayna and he says that the guy doesn't have any power at his company, but he does have access to the documents for the accounts payable department. So, Mr. Elliott may begin his attack on Mr. Dechapayna's company before he actually leaves this company, especially since he hasn't gotten any money from you, yet. I have talked with Mr. Dechapayna's security and they are making some changes. In addition, the accounts payable manager has been notified of the possible attempts to steal money from the company."

Oh, this is good. However, we need to catch him in the act. We have to do that, or he won't spend anytime in jail, or very little.

I scan through the documents again as I ask, "So, do we have eyes in Mr. Dechapayna's company, yet? I'm sure I told him that we have to catch Mr. Elliott in the act or the charges won't stick."

My head of security nods his head. "Yes. We installed the extra cameras last week and they are barely noticeable. You have to know that they are there before you can find them. Even then, it is hard."

"Good. How's the sound and audio quality?"

My head of security stands up and flips through his tablet. When he has found what he is wanting, he quickly lowers his tablet in front of me and asks, "How does this look good?"

I glance up from the documents and I see the surveillance footage of Mr. Dechapayna's office. Yes, the images are clear, and I reach over to unmute the volume. As I tap the mute button, the hustle and bustle of the Mr. Dechapayna's office comes spilling into my office.

I begin nodding my head. "Yes, I think that is perfect. We should be able to see and hear everything clearly."

As my head of security stands back upright, he adds, "A live stream of these videos is given to our security team and the police who are working on the case. They will see everything, as soon as it happens."

Oh, yes. I like this. I think everything is coming together nicely. Let's just hope that the traps we laid out for Mr. Elliott will work. I'm sure he won't be able to resist the temptation.

As I look through the schedule for the guards on Pha and Wayo, I can't help but to wonder if Mr. Elliott would be that stupid to try and do something to Pha in broad daylight. Well, Mr. Elliott thinks that he will never get caught, so I'm going to venture a guess that yes, he will pull something.