Chapter 2

Camila POV

     "Shit, Kj wake up we're gonna be late!" I exclaim grabbing my phone and keys.  Kj slept over and I guess we went to bed a little too late.  "Aw f*ck" he mumbles not wanting to get up. "Kj if we didn't have a few scenes today we could stay, now come on, no time to get dressed" I say as we head out the door.

"Hey sorry we're late, and sorry I'm late again" I say as we walk on set. "Camila being late is expected but Kj?" Lili smirks.  "Something happened so I slept over at Cami's" he says. Everyone looks at us concerned and a tear falls down my face before I ask if we can start filming.

"Archie I can't let myself go there with you... I'm sorry" I say before getting in the car.  I start crying but the tears weren't fake.  As soon as Roberto said cut I immediately ran to the makeup trailers and just sat in a chair crying.

"Hey come here" Kj says running in the trailer, the rest of the cast behind him.  I get up and hug him, trying but failing, to contain my tears.  The rest of the cast hugs me before, and after, I explain what happened.

"Can Cami take the rest of the day off? At least after she finishes her last scene?" Kj asks Roberto once he walks in. "Yeah that's fine" he says before we go back to the set.

About an hour or so later I'm done for the day and oddly enough so is Vanessa. Kj promised to come over as soon as he was done but for now Vanessa was gonna come with me.

"UNTIL YOUR INNNNNN" we scream singing along to our favorite song. We laugh before we pull up to my house. "You get movies I'll get the snacks" Vanessa says smiling. I nod before grabbing some horror movies before we set everything up.

We were halfway through the Conjuring when someone pounds on the door and screams. We both start screaming and freaking out until Kj comes in laughing. "I got you guys aye?" He says still laughing, "Not funny!" I exclaim slapping his shoulder. He apologized and hugged me when i myself started laughing. "Well, I'll leave you two love birds alone" Vanessa jokes before walking out.

"So...how you holding up?" He asks, "Better. I took into consideration of what you said and your right, I shouldn't waste tears on a cheater" I say smiling. Kj smiles back and gives me another hug. "I'm proud of you, never waste tears on one of us stupid guys again aye" he says hands around my waists, looking me in the eye. I nodded but damn that accent made it hard to focus.

Hold up Camila Mendes you just ended a four year relationship less then 48 hours ago...but at the same time I couldn't help myself of thinking of a thought that's been bothering me...

Do I like Kj Apa?

Hope you enjoyed!