Chapter 5

Kj POV
     I decided to surprise Cami with a few gifts once we got to set since she's been going through a lot lately.  I went to the mall and ended up getting a her a ton of stuff before I wrapped everything and headed back to set since I only had a few minutes before my lunch break was over.

By the time I got back I had to start filming so I wrote a quick note and left it by all the gifts:

Hey Cami, sorry I couldn't give these to you in person. I know your going through rough times so I thought I'd try and cheer you up. Anyways, I hope you like everything.  Xx KJ

Camila POV
     "ooooo who are the gifts for?" Lili asks as we walk onto set.  "Me apparently?" I say confused while picking up a card.  I read the card aloud and then see a note clearly written by Kj.  "AW KJMILA!" lili exclaims.  I smile before glancing over at Kj, whose currently filming from the other side of the room. I wink before going back to all of the bags, lili starts handing them to me one by one so I can open them while I wait for my scene.

Opening the gifts there was a ton of my favorite things, t-shirts/sweatshirts, my favorite chocolate, a new pair of heels with a dress, some jewelry and so much more.  "No one does this for just a friend" Lili smirks as we put everything back in the bags.  "Uh didn't Casey get gift baskets for everyone?" I say.  "Yeah but not THIS much" she says before we laugh. We were about to keep talking when someone yelled for me and Kj, apparently we needed to start filming.

"Don't worry Ronnie, we got this"
"Just make it back to me, preferably in one piece, Archiekins" I say before Kj and I were supposed to kiss. In reality it was supposed to be short but it ended up being longer.

Let me just say, nothing about that kiss was fake.

(I saw on a instagram post that the racing scene with the serpents and ghoulies, they were supposed to kiss for a short second but it ended up being longer) Anyways hope you enjoyed!