Chapter 36

First! Thank you sooo much for 20.6K reads!!
Second: Even though KJ and Corinne are confrimed confrimed (from his Insta Story) I still ship Kjmila (Also, I feel bad that Camila and Victor broke up but because of the "reasons" why I feel even worse for her!)
Third: I START SCHOOL THURSDAY FML I honestly hate my school, like me and my friends literally have a group chat called "F*ck ******* Middle School" and we call it the "Snake Pit" so wish me luck!!

KJ POV
     I woke up and looked over to see Camila asleep, which made my plan easier. I had a whole day planned so I could distract her from yesterday and the first thing was breakfast in bed. I got up and covered her with the blanket before walking out of the room and to the kitchen.
     I spent some time in the kitchen and ended up making, toast, eggs, bacon, and a bowl of fruit. After I put everything on a tray I made her a cup of coffee before walking back into our room, only to see Camila awake and on her phone.
     "Awe Kage!" she smiled, sitting up. I smiled back before putting the tray down and sitting next to her. She took a picture and posted it on Instagram before putting her phone down and turning to me. "You didn't have to do this" she said smiling. "This is only the beginning of our day" I smiled back. "What are you talking about?" she asked. "Let's eat first and get dressed and then I'll explain everything." I said. She nodded before we started to eat and just talk.
     About 20 minutes later we were done eating and had put the the tray on the nightstand so we could get ready for the day.
     Once we were both dressed and ready we walked out and hopped in the car. The next part of our day was going to a movie.
     "So are you gonna tell me where we're going or is the whole day a surprise?" She asked chuckling. "The whole days a surprise" I chuckled as I grabbed her hand. She smiled at me before looking back out the window.
     After a 10 minute car ride we were at the movie theater. I got out of the car and opened her door as we walked through the parking lot, Camila's arm linked around mine. Once we walked in we went up and bought our tickets for 'Slender Man' before heading to get drinks and popcorn.
     We got a medium popcorn and a large coke before heading towards the theater. We were about to walk into the theater when two girls and their mom stopped us. "We're big fans and we were wondering if we could get a picture?" The one girl asked smiling. "Of course!" Camila said smiling. They gave their mom their phone and she took the pictures before they thanked us and we walked in different directions.
     We walked into theater and picked our seats and put our stuff down while we waited for the movie to start.
     Halfway through the movie I looked and Camila and just smiled before putting an arm around her.

      "That movie was so good!" Camila exclaimed as we walked out of the theater and threw our trash away

      "That movie was so good!" Camila exclaimed as we walked out of the theater and threw our trash away. "Agreed" I said as I grabbed her hand. 
       "Thank you for this, KJ" she said looking at me once we got in the car. "Don't thank me yet, we still have dinner and another surprise" I said. Her smile got even wider when I said that.
We put our seatbelts on before driving off to Denny's.