Chapter 22

Hey so I'm updating again because I'm really excited for the upcoming chapters, I think you guys will really like them and I can't wait to post them!

The next day

Kj POV

"Cami!" I yelled from our room. "What?" she yells back from the living room. "Come here!" I yelled. "No, get your lazy ass up and you come here!" she yelled back laughing. I made offended face at my phone since I was recording before getting up. I then ran in the living room and tackled her, still recording.
"kj!" she groans pushing me off her. "Ow!" I said, pretending to be hurt. She jokily rolled her eyes before she put her hand out for me. I grabbed her hand and just pulled her down with me. She laughs, not even caring that I was recording.
She looked up at me and just smiled. "And everyone screenshot now" I laughed. We both laugh before ending the video and going back to the couch.

"Whatcha doing?" I ask as we sat back on the couch. "Watching Netflix" she says smiling. "Can I watch it with you?" I ask, putting my phone away. "Of course, I'm watching The Conjuring by the way" she says unplugging her headphones. I nod before she restarts it and hits play. She leans her head on my shoulder and I wrap an arm around her while we watch the movie.

After the Movie

We finished the movie and decided to go in our room and FaceTime Lili and Cole since we had nothing else to do.

We ended up talking to them about filming and the new characters when Cole told the girls about what happened on their girls night. "So um...me and KJ were kinda listening to you guys talk about us" Cole admits. I turn my head and see Cami looking at me with a "really" look on her face. "I'm sorry babe" I say. She laughs and says it's ok before we look back at Cole and Lili. "It's fine Cole, at least you know how I really feel then" Lili says smiling. He smiles back before they start kissing. It lasted awhile so Cami and I just laughed and ended the call.

"You did mean all that stuff...right?" I say after we turn off the phone. "Of course! I meant every word I said. I really do love you KJ" she says smiling. "I love you too Cami" I say, a smile on my face as well.

I kissed her and let's just say from there the rest of the night was history