Chapter 30

2 days later

KJ POV

I woke up and rolled over, hoping to see Cami. I frowned when I noticed she wasn't in bed. I sat up and sat on my phone for awhile before putting my phone back down and getting up.

"Cami!" I exclaimed, smiling, once I saw her in the living room. She was watching one of her shows and eating a bowl of cereal when she noticed me. "Yes?" she asked smiling back. I ran up to her and jumped next to her before smothering with kisses. "KJ!" she exclaimed giggling. "What's this for?" she asked still laughing. I sat up and pulled her up and just smiled at her. "Your laugh is adorable" I say, causing her to blush and thank me. "And what I'm not allowed to kiss my girlfriend?" I say jokily. She giggles again before hitting play on her show.

Halfway through the episode I laid back and pulled Cami so she was laying on my chest. "I love you Cami" I say looking down at her. "I love you too KJ" she smiles, looking up at me, before we go back to the tv.

We watched a few episodes before she sat up, turned it off, and went into the kitchen to put her bowl away. "KJ, do you want something to eat?" she yells from the kitchen. "No thanks Cami!" I yell back. She walks back in and sits back down on the couch. As soon as she sits down I plop my head down on her lap.

"Kage what are you doing?" she laughs. "I'm bored" I whine looking up at her. "Let me do some stuff on my laptop real quick and then we can go on a walk" she says ruffling my hair. I nod before she grabs her laptop, which was on the couch next to her, and starts to work.

After about ten minutes she was done with her laptop and looked back down at me. "Still wanna go on a walk?" she asked. I nod before we get up and head into our room to change into workout clothes.

We changed and grabbed our keys and Cami grabbed a water bottle before we headed out the door.

We started out walking, then jogging, and then finally running. We ran about 2 blocks when I started feeling lightheaded. I stopped running and stood where I was, trying to keep my balance. Cami noticed I wasn't next to her so she turned around towards me. "Woah, you ok?" she asked grabbing my arm. I nodded no and put an arm around her waist as she lead me to a nearby bench.

We sat down and Cami rubbed my back while I had my head in my hands. "I'm fine now, thanks Cami" I say sitting up and turning towards her. "I'm about to be like a mom right now" Cami starts. "It's 1pm, almost 2 and you haven't eaten anything and you tried to run 2 blocks. Drink some water" she said, handing me her bottle. "I know I should've ate" I say as I pout, jokily. "And thanks for the water" I add taking a drink.

"I love you KJ, I really do, but you make dumb moves sometimes" Cami laughs. I laugh with her before we get back up. She puts an arm behind my back, making sure I didn't fall, before we start to walk back to our house.

Cami unlocked the door and we walked in, dropping the keys on the table. We ended up getting showered and changed into normal clothes before going back into the living room.

We sat there for a few minutes, trying to decide what we should eat when we decided to just eat breakfast for dinner. We headed into the kitchen and started to mess around while making all the food. We ended up making french toast and started a food fight with the powdered sugar.

The food was on our plates but we were on the ground laughing and taking videos of the mess we made. We finally sat down and ate, still covered in powdered sugar. "You still bored?" Cami asked halfway through eating. I laughed and nodded no.

After we finished eating we cleaned our plates before taking in how much of a mess we made. We both looked at each other and groaned before dropping to the ground.

"It's gonna be 1am by the time this is cleaned up and we're showered again" Cami exclaims laughing. "It was totally worth it and you know it!" I exclaim picking her up and spinning her. She laughs before I drop her and catch her in my arms.

After a few minutes of that we started cleaning the kitchen up, and then we went to get another shower. And like Cami said by the time we laid down in our room it was 1am.

"Night KJ, I love you" Cami says, yawning, as we lay down. "Goodnight Cami, I love you too" I said.

Everyday I look at Cami and wonder how I got to be so damn lucky

Hope you enjoyed this cute chapter!