Chapter 34

(Timeskip to the last day of camping because I'm lazy as shit)

Camila POV
I woke up after a restless night and looked beside me to see KJ sleeping peacefully. I smiled and just buried my head back in his chest as I went back to sleep, considering it was only 6:30 and we didn't need to be up till 9.

~9am~

"Cami, it's 9 o'clock' KJ said as he attempted to wake me up. It took a few minutes but he finally got me to wake up. "Austin and Rainia are making eggs right now, so we'll have time to eat before we go swimming and on a hike" Kj explained. I nodded before changing into my swimsuit and then putting a t-shirt and a pair of jean shorts on over it. I put my hair up and grabbed my tennis shoes before going out to where everyone was already sitting as they talked and ate breakfast.
Once I walked out they said good morning and I smiled as I sat down next to KJ. "Hey" he smiled before kissing me. I kissed back and just smiled as Rainia "awed". We all continued to eat and talk about our plans for the day. After we finished eating we got up and grabbed our backpacks before we started our hike.

"So, how long have you guys been together?" Austin asked halfway through the hike. "2 1/2 years" KJ said, smiling at me. I smiled back and grabbed his hand. "You guys are adorable!" Rainia exclaimed. We thanked her before we continued to walk, until we finally got to the lake.

We all got in swimsuits before we all jumped in the lake and started swimming. Rainia and I were talking for a while when Austin called her, I started looking for KJ but got worried when I couldn't find him. I was about to start yelling for him when someone lifted me up. I looked and saw KJ holding me up. "You scared me!" I laughed. He just smiled at me as he continued to hold me up. I turned my head for a second, thinking I heard something when KJ kissed my cheek, I turned towards him and he just kissed me. I kissed back and smiled as he held me up and we just talked. (A/N Just imagine this whole thing as the promo for S3)

We swam until the sun started going down, which is when we decided to head back, considering the last time we stayed out till dark we got lost. KJ put his arm around me as we grabbed our bags and made our way back to our campsite.

We walked back to the campsite and Austin started a fire as we all sat and talked about the trip and how it was so much fun that we needed to go camping again. We ended up sitting at the fire for a while before deciding that we should start heading out, in attempt to be home by 11pm at the latest. Austin and Rainia took down the tents while KJ and I gathered all of our stuff together and put it in the truck.

By the time everything was packed up and we were getting in the truck, it was 10pm and we had an hour car ride so I decided to just sleep the rest of the way.

KJ POV
A few minutes into the car ride I looked over and saw Cami asleep, leaning her head against the door. I smiled and moved her head to my lap as she continued to sleep.

"In all honesty, I need Cami, because she makes me laugh more then anyone else, I'm the best me when I'm with her, and because when she's gone, nothing feels right until she returns"

_______________
Hope you enjoyed even though this is kinda a shitty chapter!!!💕