Chapter 6

Kj POV
I had just finished filming my last scene with Cole when Cami came over and randomly hugged me. I was confused but I hugged back. "You know you didn't have to get me all that stuff, right? But since you did, thank you" She says looking at me. I smile and hug her again not saying anything.

"How about we go hang out back at my place? We can invite Cole and Lili?" Cami says pulling away. "That sounds great" I say before she goes to get Lili while I get Cole. A few more hours later we're leaving set and heading to Camila's place.

"So how's kjmila going?" Lili asked, smirking, as her and Cole sat down on one of Camila's couches. "Really Lili?" Cami says laughing. "We're doing great, even though we're not official" she adds, emphasizing the word official. I look over and smile at her before wrapping an arm around her shoulder. She smiles back before I look at Lili and ask her a question. "So how are you and Cole?" "we're doing amazing" She says before he kisses her. "Ugh get a room!" Camila and I exclaim walking into her bedroom. They laugh before going back to doing who knows what.

"Well, now that we're trapped in here what should we do?" she asks walking towards the bed. "We could..." i start to say, smirking, before I tackle her onto the bed and start tickling her. "Ah Kj stop!" she exclaims laughing. After a few minutes I move and she sits up, both of us laughing. "I love our bond!" She exclaims tackling me into a hug. "So do I, nothing can break us apart" I say hugging back tighter. We were laying on the bed, giving each other a bear hug when Cole and Lili walk in and take a video. "Yeah and you guys, "aren't official". Cami I'm your best friend your supposed to tell me!" she said laughing. We don't move but instead just jokingly flick them off before they say they have to leave and we continue to hug.

"Promise me are bond will never break?"
"I promise you, Cami, our bond will NEVER break"