CHAPTER 19 SHE'S BACK!

Xiennah's POV

I was so distracted that I couldn't concentrate in our class. I still remember Chole's words yesterday and I felt hurt and disappointed. "I'm sorry for what happened last night. It was a big mistake." We were in the pool area. He was sitting beside the pool, dipping his feet into the cold water staring blankly at nothing in particular. I hugged him from behind but I was surprised when he avoided me. He moved back and stared at me regretfully and said those words that bruised my ego and made me felt hurt and unloved. "Did you just apologize for making love with me?" I hissed. "No, you got it wrong! I mean I was very happy last night for making love with you. I just felt that I should've waited for the right time considering that you have a lot of problems lately to deal with. I felt that I was being inconsiderate with your feelings," he tried to explain it to me gently but no matter how I tried to understand him, I still felt bad. "Chole, listen to me. I love you and I hope that explains everything." I kissed him and I felt him kissing me back. He gently pushed me down, pinning me while he was on top of me. He held my neck, slightly tilting my head towards him to deepen our kiss as his tongue sensually thrust inside with intense need. "I couldn't get enough of you," he groaned as he fights for control. "Chole," I almost shouted when he bit my neck sensually while his hands were all over me, inside my shirt. He suddenly froze. "We have to stop this," he gritted. "No," I almost pleaded. "I want this, Chole. I want you." But he just looked at me with cold eyes and he got off me. "I need to bring you home." "But..." I tried to complain but he left.

I saw him this morning entering our school's gate but it seems that he was in deep thought because when I called him, he didn't even hear me. I tried to rush to him but failed due to the crowd of students. And now, it was first period in the morning but he was not on his seat. I think of all the possible scenarios that could've explained his weird behaviour. I was so worried that I made some excuses to our teacher, telling lies that I was feeling sick and needed to go to the school's clinic. But the truth was I'm planning to look for him. I tried looking at all the possible places he could be at the moment. I tried going to our usual place, in our favorite tree within the football field but he was not there. If I was right, I think he had problems and knowing him, he needed to be alone so he could possibly be at the senior high school building's rooftop and I was right. I saw him at the corner, his head was bent down. He didn't even felt my presence. "Chole," I whispered gently. He stared back at me surprised. "If you're still thinking of what happened yesterday, you're becoming too paranoid." I said. He frowned looking so confused. "What do you mean? What happened yesterday?" I was confused by his reaction. But now that I was staring back at him, I noticed his appearance. "You dye your hair again. And you're wearing contact lenses again. Do you really need that or is it just because of fashion?" "What do you mean? I don't get you. Can you please elaborate?" He became serious and gave me his undivided attention as if what I was about to tell him would turned his world upside down. "Yesterday, your hair was blond and you're not wearing contact lenses. You told me you originally have chocolate colored eyes and the black ones were just contact lenses." He just nodded his head. "So he's finally here." "What do you mean?" "Never mind," he shrugged his shoulders as if what he just said was nothing of value. "Anyways, what're you doing here sulking?" I asked changing the topic. He just looked at me as tears escaped his eyes. "She's back."