CHAPTER 17 MEET MY TWIN BROTHER

Xiennah's POV

My step father was already in prison but there still so many trials that we still need to participate in order for him to be locked up in prison for good. But that was not the problem, what's difficult were all the expenses that came with it. So without a choice, I resigned from my recent work as a sales lady in a book store at the nearby mall when I heard of a much higher paying job. I was just hired last week and it's my first day of duty. It was a classy night bar and I have to work here every day from 8:00 pm until midnight. I never told Chole about it because I knew he'll disagree and will offer me money again. I'm happy that he was so concerned but there's nothing to worry about this bar since this place was a lot fancier and only rich professional people could afford all expenses here. I was employed as a waitress here and though we we're required to wear sexy clothes, still it were not that revealing. I was serving drinks when I noticed Chole entered the place. I suddenly felt nervous. He must not know that I'm working here because I knew he'll freak out. I tried to blend in within the crowd so that he'll not notice me. I'm just observing him from afar. He was drinking something on the bar counter when a sexy lady with a very revealing outfit sat beside him and tried talking to him. She wore a black fitted dress that has a sensually low v-cut lining showing not only her cleavage but almost half part of her boobs. The lower portion of the dress was so low that when she bended down, her underwear would surely be in display for everyone to see. She leaned on him purposely rubbing her breast against him and whispered something making Chole laughed. I was annoyed. She's flirting with him and he's just letting her! I thought he's not a playboy! The bitch pulled him towards the dance floor and now they were dancing wildly. Chole pulled the bitch harder toward his body as they dance erotically. They were as if having sex while dancing! When she pulled him towards her and kissed him hungrily that's when I lost all my sanity for self control and went towards them. I slapped the bitch hard, surprising them both. I grabbed Chole's shirt, wiped his mouth with my handkerchief and kissed him hard. I felt him responding back but I pushed him away and glared at him. I pulled Chole away from the crowd, away from that damn bar. We were already outside when I faced a smirking Chole. He was looking at me, roaming his eyes over my body obviously checking me out. He bit his lower lip as he looked at me seductively. I was confused. Why with that reaction when he should be afraid now that I caught him with that bitch; unless he was not taking me seriously in the first place. "Hey lady, that was hot! And you're damn sexy," he said still checking me out and stared at my breast. "Chole, you're just drank. We'll talk tomorrow. And don't you dare go back inside that bar. Call your driver to assist you home." He suddenly looked serious. "You just called me Chole," he repeated talking more to himself. Then a smirk form from his handsome face as he pushed me towards his car. I noticed he used a different car this time. He usually used his red sports car but now we were riding a black one. We arrived on his condominium. Anyone seeing this room will eventually think the owner was male with masculine interior design and all the expensive black and white furniture, chandelier, paintings and the simplicity but elegance of the whole place. I was about to say something when he suddenly pulled me towards him and kissed me hungrily. I pushed him away but he was too strong. He gently pushed me against the walls and pressed his body towards me sensually and rubbed his manhood against mine. His touched burned as he caressed me. "Please, kiss me back" he pleaded as he bit my lower lip. I moaned, parting slightly my lips and he thrust his tongue inside, tasting my mouth hungrily, sucking my lower lip and biting it gently from time to time. He licked my neck as he opened my blouse hurriedly. He's almost tearing my dress to shreds! I laughed. "Chole calm down! We have the whole night. We don't need to rush!" But I noticed him frowned instead. "Don't call me Chole baby. Just call me love instead," he pleaded. "I don't know that you have such a cheesy side," I tried teasing him as he carried me towards the bed. He moved away from me only to remove all his clothing. I can't help but marvel at his glorious naked body. He has six-packed abs, slightly lean and a little bit muscular enough to consider him sexy and hot. Am I ready? I love him so I guess there's nothing wrong if ever we do such a thing. It will be our first time together. He removed my clothing. He looked at me intensely. "Mine," he said possessively. He was already on top of me kissing me, caressing and licking every inch of my body. Our moans could be heard all over the room as he bit my neck and sucked it creating a hickey. He wore a condom first before parting my legs and tried to enter his to mine when I cried in pain. "Y-you're still a virgin?" he asked in amazement. "I'll tell you later," I smiled. He entered me slowly at first and stopped halfway so that I could adjust. He's trying to be so gentle. It was painful at first but the pain became lesser and lesser until it was replaced with such intense sensation, arousing the both of us more. When I noticed his rhythm, I moved with him, meeting his every thrust and giving him such equal intensity. He became faster and more aggressive as if having such a primal instinct as we reach our orgasm. We collapsed on each other's arms and out of breath as he pulled me tighter towards him, leaning my head on his neck, inhaling his scent. We just made love and I'll never ever regret giving myself to the only man I ever love.