CHAPTER 3 CAUGHT ON THE ACT

Chole's POV

I was not listening to whatever the professor was saying. It's Science, third period in the morning. I love this subject but I couldn't concentrate. My head aches. Why was it so sudden? My migraine started to annoy me. I have to go to the school's clinic.

Xiennah's POV

"Oh! Rince!" I moaned. He stopped kissing my neck and looked at me. "Don't stop please!' I almost shouted. He laughed. He resumed kissing. "You have a bite mark," he said. It was a statement. "Are you jealous?" I asked. "Kind of", he murmured as he bit my earlobes. "You're not jealous. You're not even angry," I stated. He looked at me intently. "Honestly, why would I? I don't love you. So it's fine with me. I just want your body. And you can share it to whoever you wanted to. It's yours after all." We looked at each other. I shrugged. "You're right. Anyway, that school nurse will be here any minute. Let's make it fast." Then, I kissed him. He kissed me back. We became more aggressive thinking of the thrill of being caught by our school nurse. His tongue licked my lower lip seeking for entrance. I let him in. Our tongues duelled as he aggressively pressed me on the wall. But we we're still dressed. We kissed for I don't know how long. But we were interrupted when the door suddenly opened. "What the f*ck!" Rince cussed. We both looked at the intruder. "C-Chole?" I froze. "S-sorry. I didn't m-mean i-it," he stammered looking down. His face was so red. I could have laughed at him. But what would he think of me?! He would think I lied to him, that I'm actually a whore, a prostitute that night. He would surely judge me. "Out!" Rince shouted. Chole panicked. He immediately obeyed closing the door behind him. "You okay?" He asked. "Rince, we better stop." "Why? We're not even halfway." He opened my blouse but I stopped him. "No", I said firmly. Rince sighed. "It sucks you know. I think I have to continue with this alone so as not to suffer the consequence of a sudden-sexual interruption". I laughed. He just made his usual poker face. "Just don't let our nurse catch you", I teased. He just snorted. I fixed myself and immediately went out. I just don't want to see how he fulfills himself. That would just be too gross. I remembered Chole. I sighed. How could I approach him? I was caught a lot of times doing these intimate hobbies but I never get embarrassed. Why so suddenly?

Picture shown above was just copied

Picture reference: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/2f/1c/ef/2f1cef9cd9a595c5ecab10c52fd0b4f2--cute-couples-anime-couples.jpg