CHAPTER 31 LEAKED

Xiennah's POV

Yesterday's event was like a "dream came true". We watched the sun set as we talked about almost anything as we listened to our favorite playlist. But we avoided the topic regarding Rhaine and Ashe. I leaned on his shoulder as we held each others' hands as we brought up our past. The things that we did before everything became complicated. I was very happy that moment to the point that I almost wish that it wouldn't end. But I knew better. He's just being nice to me. I'm still aware that he loves Rhaine but I wouldn't give up. I love him too much to just let go without a fight. At least, I did everything before I could totally let go of him. In this way, I'll have no regrets whatsoever.

I was very excited to go to school the next day since I'll be seeing him again. But that also means Ashe too. For me, Ashe was just a friend. Also, seeing him would only complicate things so I guess I have to avoid him from now on. I went to the locker's area to get my notes when I noticed students staring at me. Though I was quite used to it, I felt there's something different this time. But I ignored them. Instead I opened my locker but I was shocked that it was filled with printed pictures of Ashe and I naked on bed, a comforter covered half of our body. What the f*cking shit!!! Who did this?! There's only one person in my mind that could do this stuff. It was Ashe.  I couldn't think of someone else to do this shit but him.  It's definitely him! But why would he do this kind of thing?! Was it because I'm not answering his phone calls? But that's a lame reason. Maybe, he's planning this since the beginning. Maybe being nice to me for these past weeks had been part of his plans. I remembered all the mischievous things he did to me. I was hurt but my anger topped it all. I treated him as a friend! Bullshit! I went looking for him around the campus. There's still several printed pictures of us posted on the walls, some were hanged in the hallway. Others were scattered on the ground. I wanted to cry that moment, but I wouldn't give everyone the satisfaction by letting them see my vulnerable side. I showed a poker face, as I walked faster looking for Ashe. I went to the rooftop thinking that I might see him there but I saw Chole instead. He was holding a crumpled paper, bearing an unreadable expression as he stared at nothing in particular. "Chole..." I called him and he looked so cold with his piercing judging eyes as he stared back at me. "Chole, it was just a misunderstanding. I didn't mean it. Please, you have to believe me," I said out of desperation. "Why are you being so defensive? You're not my girlfriend, so I don't care at all," he said with his cold tone as he threw the paper away. I was speechless as he walked passed me. "But honestly, I was surprised that these people were right all along. I defended you for months, thinking that you're not that kind of person everyone was claiming you to be." He stared at me from head to toe. "Don't talk to me ever again." That very moment, my tears shed continuously as his words were like a double edge knife pierced through my heart. The feeling that I couldn't even defend myself because I knew that it was my fault all along; but still... I grabbed his hand out of desperation. "I'm sorry Chole." He tried removing my hands from him but I hugged his back. In that moment, I felt that he was shaking. "Chole?" "Is he that good? Have you enjoyed it? Tell me!" He shouted. I was taken aback. He faced me and he looked so furious that I almost thought he might murder someone as he stalked closer towards me. I stepped back. I felt so inferior as he stared at me with hatred and hurt? "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I thought he was you that time! I was never informed you had a twin brother!" I tried to reason out but he looked like he wasn't listening at all. He pushed me against the nearest wall as he slammed his lips against mine. He kissed me torridly but it was painful. The kiss was filled with hatred. I tried to fight back but he was too strong. I love him; I wanted to kiss him too but not this way. I let him kissed me as I cried silently. I felt my lips were bruised. He kissed my neck and bit me there. "I could do much more, Xiennah. You should've told me," he whispered in my ears. But he was surprised when he saw me crying. He looked so conflicted and pained. "I'm sorry," I kept repeating the same words over and over again as I cried harder. "If only I could turn back the time... Chole it was nothing. I love you" I begged. "Damn it!" He punched the wall above me and I was surprised that his hands were bleeding. "Chole, your hands!" I tried touching his hands but he moved back. "I don't want to see you ever again. I'm begging you, let go of me. If you truly love me, then you'll do as I say. I don't love you and I'll never will." Then he left.

I don't know how longI spent time crying in the rooftop. Idecided to skip class. I don't know whatto do and I have no one to talk to right now. What if I'll just jump off from this building? I was already here in the rooftop so I'llneed just a few steps. I stand on theedge of the building as I felt the wind caressed my face. "I don't want to see you ever again. I don't love you and I'll never will. I don't love you... I don't love you" Hiswords kept on replaying in my mind as my tears kept on flowing. Fighting for him... Continue living this kind of life... What's the point? These were all pointless... I was already at my limit. I should've given up from the start. I laughed at myself. Fate had been too cruel to me. I don't even know why I deserved all theseshits. I was about to jump off when myphone rang. I took my phone from mypocket. It was mom. I answered the call and tried so hard tosteady my voice. "What's up mom?" "I have good news for you, Xiennah. My doctor told me I'm getting better. He said it was all because of these medicineshe prescribed to me. But the truth wasfor me, it was you. You're my onlyreason for fighting this illness. Thankyou my child and I love you. Anyways, I'llbe cooking dinner for us so be home early, okay? Xiennah? Xiennah are you still there? Hello?" I covered my mouth as I cried harder while listening to my mother'svoice. I stepped back, inhaled deeplyand answered the phone. "Yes mom, I'llbe there."