CHAPTER 1 FATED BEGINNING

Xiennah's POV

I was in a night bar for my first day as a waitress. I'm already in my legal age so I applied a week ago and I was accepted though I'm still a senior high school student. I need to have part time jobs to support myself since I was brought up from a broken family with very little income to support us. My mother was sick with AIDS and I never met my real father. Worst, I have a very abusive step father together with his daughter who didn't do anything but made my life a living hell. My job was a little bit difficult and it's my first time to work in this kind of place. It's been hours of serving drinks when my boss called me. He told me to deliver a bottle of fine wine in a private room. I knocked on the door then opened it to deliver the drinks and a half naked man accepted it. He looked like he's on drugs based on how he acted and his face. I was about to leave when he suddenly grabbed my arm and pinned me on a wall. "S-sir, what are you doing?!" I tried to escape but couldn't. He was too strong! "Bullshit! Stop moving you dirty whore!" "S-sir please let go of me! You got it wrong. I'm just a waitress here! You misunderstood!" "Don't play innocent. I already paid for your service tonight." He looked at me with molest and pure lust. Though I was too terrified, I found the courage to kick him at his private part loosening his gripped on me on the process. I found the perfect time to escape but before I could even totally exit the door he caught my leg. I fought back but he slapped me right to my face. I felt blood oozing out my nose and I was about to daze off when I saw in my peripheral vision someone punched him. I was too tired to watch what was happening and I just felt somebody lifted me up gently before I fell asleep.

I woke up in yet another private room. I automatically checked if I'm still clothed and I was thankful that I am. A cute guy was sitting at the far edge of the bed where I laid. I sat and looked at him directly thinking of all the things I wanted to ask badly but it seems that I couldn't even utter a single word. "I know what you're thinking. I didn't do anything wrong and please don't look at me like that. I'm not the bad guy here. Anyway, I already settled everything and you don't have to worry anymore. So next time, never applied as a stripper if you can't even do it. You're too pretty just to become a whore. "I'm not a whore and how dare you judge me like that!" "Wow! What a unique way of showing me your gratitude for saving your butt. I do appreciate it" He sarcastically remarked. I was taken aback. He was right. I couldn't blame him for thinking that I was a stripper because I was required by my boss to wear very revealing clothes. Anyone will think that I'm a prostitute with this attire. Besides, I should be grateful for what he did. "Thank you for saving me." I humbly said. He smiled genuinely showing his dimple on his left cheek and there I realized that he was handsome. I haven't noticed his looks awhile ago maybe because I was too shocked. But now that I'm calmed, I just realized I was looking at a very handsome angelic face. He has messy black hair, straight black eyebrows, black eyes, long slender slightly pointed nose that seems sculpted for perfection. He's fair-skinned and tall. "Do you want me to escort you home?" He volunteered. I was tempted of the offer but I already caused him a lot of troubles that I decided to neglect it. "Thank you but you don't need to. Anyway, I'm Xiennah Vasco. What's your name?" He just looked at me, shrugged his shoulder and motioned me outside the club. He escorted me out. "Are you sure you can walk alone?" He asked unsure. I was about to say something when a man suddenly came to him and whispered something. "I'm sorry Xiennah but I need to go. Please be safe. Bye." He ran before I could even say a word. "Whoever you are, thank you for being my saviour tonight; that in spite of this forsaken night, I still have the reason to smile.

*Picture shown above was just copied. 

Picture reference:

https://www.google.com.ph/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjp48nTmITXAhUEnZQKHZU-DykQjRwIBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fpin%2F165648092522313948%2F&psig=AOvVaw0NAyLWK7oYP9vFNKsgDOb2&ust=1508760376084448