CHAPTER 20 UNWANTED REUNION

Xiennah's POV

We failed to attend our second period subject which made me so worried considering how strict our English Teacher, Ms. Jamison. I wonder what she would make us do tomorrow to compensate for our absent today. It's already recess time when we arrived in our room and we were greeted with Jenny Allison, our bitchy ambitious classmate who always act rich when in reality their family was financially down, her father married someone else for money, leaving them behind without any financial support. Her mother went abroad to support her studies, thus leaving her alone in a school's dormitory all by herself since she's an only child. "Hey, you never told me you have a twin brother! You two looked exactly the same!" she said in amazement. "You have a twin brother and you never told me?" I stated accusingly. He frowned as if he was not happy with the idea that his twin brother was here. We entered the room and I saw an exact replica of Chole with blond hair and chocolate colored eyes laughing with my classmates. It couldn't be! I hope my assumption was wrong! "Chole, did we meet yesterday?" He looked at me as if I grew horns on my head. "Are you being serious?" he stared at me. "Just answer me damn it!" I shouted making everyone looked at us. "No. I was at my restaurant yesterday. And talking about that, you mentioned to me awhile ago that you already met my brother but you mistaken him to be me. How did you two meet?" he said full of curiosity. "I... uh... I just met him in the mall but he was talking to someone and I'm also in a hurry so we never really had a chance to talk," I lied. No! Did I just have sex with my boyfriend's twin brother yesterday? I felt as if I was poured with a bucket of cold water. I looked at Chole's twin brother and he was also staring back at me looking so guilty, confirming my suspicions. He walked towards us. "If it's not my mother's favourite son!" he said casually to Chole. "Cut it out!" Chole said with gritted teeth. "You're always grumpy. No wonder if you'll eventually looked old." "What're you doing here? You have a good life in America." "Why? Who said I can't stay here? Besides, I'm staying here for good." "What?! No! You can't stay here! Or at least, find other school, just not here" "And who are you bossing me around? Besides, this isn't your school. Anyways, I can see you have your girlfriend with you if my assumption is right. Hi, I'm Ashe Grey Summers and you are?" He held my hands but before he could even kissed it; Chole pulled me away from him. "Don't touch her. She's mine," he said a little too forcefully. "Why? Are you afraid that she might like me too?" he taunted. "She's not her. She's different. Let's go, Xiennah. I don't want to waste my time here." "Wait!" Ashe Grey shouted. "She's here." That made Chole stopped. "But don't let your hopes up. She came here for me," he said smirking before I felt Chole tugging me away while all curses break loose.