CHAPTER 7 ME A BITCH? SAYS WHO?

Xiennah's POV

We were on the school canteen. We were on our usual table, eating. I was talking for I don't know how long and Chole was being too boring just nodding at me from time to time. "Something's bothering you?" I asked but he just looked at me. "Xiennah, how can you learn to dislike a person?" "What? You're not making any sense. Why are you asking me that?" "Just answer it okay," he insisted. I sighed. He's being weird again. "First, if you're just infatuated to that person, look for her flaws. That would discourage you a lot," I said casually and ate my hamburger. "What were your flaws Xiennah?" he suddenly asked. I was suddenly choking and coughing my food out. What the heck?! "I was just kidding," he laughed. "She was flirting again. Look at her, talking with Chole. She has no shame! She was hitting up with Rince Patrik just last week," voices around me. I just showed a poker face. I was used to people's judgment that I don't care at all anymore. "They'll not last long. The boy was obviously just "toying" her," someone laughed out obviously saying it louder for me to hear what she said. "You're obviously right. Xiennah is such a bitch," someone added. I was surprised when Chole suddenly stand and walked straight to the group of girls who were talking harshly about me. They smiled to Chole. One of the girls even bit her lower lip and she seductively call Chole's name. Now who's flirting? I was annoyed. "Why are you talking shits about Xiennah?" he asked coldly. The girls obviously were taken aback. Maybe they felt that he was annoyed. "We were not talking shits about her. What we said were not shits, because it was all true," one of the girls said raising her eyebrow. "Besides, why are you defending a bitch like her?" she added. "Don't you dare insult her in front of me!" he shouted and girls kept quite. Even I was surprised. I stand and walked towards him. "Let's go Chole," I grabbed his hands and pulled him away from the girls. But I looked back at them before leaving. "Yes, you're right in saying I'm a bitch. I wore heavy makeup, dressed in revealing clothes and even my uniform doesn't looked descent due to my skirt being too short. I cussed all the time. I fling with boys and people always back stabbing me, telling harsh words about me without even knowing the whole truth. You already labelled me a whore from the very start, in spite of me doing nothing. You don't know me, but you all judge me with no reservations. But girls remember, dogs bark on strangers. But you're all barking the wrong tree," I said then went straight up to the nearest table, took a pitcher with cold juice and suddenly poured all its content on them. "Shit! You bitch!" one of them was about to slap me but I held her hand and punched her straight to her nose. I smirked at them. "Anyone?" I asked looking at each one of them and they're looking back at me with equal fervour but they're not doing anything. "Cowards," I playfully said before I went back to a shock Chole and I just grabbed his hands pulling him with me, away from the mess I just created.