CHAPTER 16 DATE

Chole's POV

I told Xiennah yesterday that I like her and I was so happy that she likes me back. But when I asked her if we we're already officially in relationship, she told me that I still have to court her first. She's still playing hard to get and I liked it. I wanted to put some effort first and court her seriously before we can be officially on. Even if it'll take years for her to accept me, I'll wait.

It was Saturday and I told her to meet me on our school's entrance. I was supposed to pick her up from her house but she wouldn't tell me where she lives. I arrived on our school's front gate and as usual she wasn't there yet. I noticed that she always had the habit of being late. I was just leaning on my car's bumper and listening to may I-pod when I saw her running towards me. Why didn't I notice how beautiful she was before? She has long dark-red hair curled at the tip. She's curvy and tall and has fair skin. She has almond shape dark chocolate coloured eyes and long lashes. She has a well-defined slender slightly pointed nose and small pink plump lips. She has little freckles. She told me her mom was Filipino but she looked like American and she never met her dad. I bet her dad was a foreigner because of her looks. In spite of her good looks, she was so simple. She never applied makeup. The only problem was her being too liberated when it comes to her clothing. I think that was the main reason she was always misunderstood. I have to tell her about her manner of dressing. She was in front of me now gasping for breath. "I-I'm s-sorry for b-being l-late again," she hardly said the words as she tried to catch her breath. "It's alright. I notice you wear such conservative dress again and I like that," I smiled. I held her hands and lead her to my car. We drove for an hour and we arrived in a fancy Korean restaurant. I remembered Xiennah telling me she likes spicy foods. "Chole, why aren't there any costumer here?" "I closed this place for our date," I smiled. I owned this restaurant. This was my first business before my father insisted me to undergo training for our company. But I really don't like managing a company. I love cooking and I dreamed to become a famous chef. But since my older brother died, I swore to follow my dad and mom without considering my own wants. We entered the place. We settled in the VIP area on the second floor overlooking a vast ocean. It was like a living room with black leather couch and sofas, circular gothic styled black table, sheep rug and walls made of crystal so that anyone inside would be able to appreciate the ocean view outside.  The room wasn't air conditioned since it has a large from ceiling-to-floor size window at the center, letting us felt the cold sea breeze.  The ceiling was computer generated that it could be opened for star gazing. A group of musician playing a harp and violin was at the corner performing a romantic orchestra. "Chole, I'm speechless! This place was so beautiful," she gasped. "But not as beautiful as you," I said adoringly. We have the most skilled chefs here trained from other countries; competitive enough for global standard. Our cuisines here were well-known in international level and some famous celebrities and rich people often visited this place. I could definitely say that foods served here were quite very expensive but worth it. Our staffs here already set our table. They served first our best selling soup. I was still a bit sleepy so I told our barista to serve me a coffee also. I noticed Xiennah frowned as if confused. "Are there any problem?" I asked concerned. "Chole, I'm quite confused with all the spoons and forks here. They just vary in size but I can use any of them right? Or does each one of them has a particular purpose?" she asked in a panic. I laughed. She was so innocent and cute! She pouted. "Don't pout or I will kiss you," I said with a smirked. She pouted more and I laughed. I kissed her forehead. "I thought you'll kiss my lips," she nagged. I just laughed. I'm trying to tease her. "Seduce me first," I challenged. She smirked at me as if planning something. I just raised my eyebrow. She bit her lower lip seductively. I gulped. I was aroused by such a simple act but I tried to control myself by drinking my coffee. I was surprised when she leaned on me and licked my upper lip seductively. "Whip cream. Delicious," she said meaningfully. All my defences came crumbling down and so I pulled her towards me and kissed her hungrily with all the passion I felt inside.