CHAPTER 18 TOTAL MESS!

Xiennah's POV

I felt someone stirred beside me. If I remember correctly I used to sleep alone in my room. So who was this person lying beside me? I opened my eyes and saw Chole sleepingpeacefully beside me, his arms and legs covered me protectively. And as I stared at him, events of last nightreplayed on my mind making me blushed. Hewas really so handsome. But now that theroom was well-illuminated and I could see him clearly unlike last night, Inoticed his hair was blond instead of black. Did he just dye his hair? "Am Ithat handsome that you're still overwhelmed with my face in spite of what wejust did last night?" He teased. When he stared at me, I noticed his eyes werechocolate brown instead of black. Maybehe was also wearing contact lenses. Butwait! He just wore contact lenses whilesleeping! "You slept with your contactlenses! That's dangerous. You could've been blind!" I scolded him but he just shrugged itoff. "You were wrong. This is my original eyes." So, those past months that he had his eyesblack, he was just wearing contact lenses? "Chole, about last night," I said nervously. "What about it?" he asked me as he playfullytouched my breast. I moaned with theintense pleasure he made me feel just by simply touching me. "Stop it," I said giggling. "Can we just talk later and do something moreexciting?" he asked playfully as he moved on top of me and tried kissing myneck. I pushed him away from me before Ilost my senses. "No, we have to talkabout it," I insisted making him sigh in defeat. "People thought I'm a flirt for having tonsof boyfriends and making out with them," I started nervously. "I don't get it. How come if you're still a virgin?" he askedconfused. I smiled at him sadly. "My mother was a prostitute and I'm anunintended result of it. But before youjudge us, I wanted you to know that she already stopped a long time ago. Anyways, she never knew my father. She just told me that he was one of hercustomers and she couldn't really remember who he was because she just usually doesone night stand and she got different customers every night. Because of that, our neighbours usuallylooked at us lowly. They even labelledme with worst names too because of the situation. People were very judgmental to us that I getused to it and I even started believing it myself that I'm nothing but just amistake. My mother even confirmed itwhen she told me that she never intended of becoming pregnant and she plannedto abort me that time but she was hindered by her parents. I started being rebellious and I became worstwhen my mother married this man who was actually a drug pusher. She never made me feel loved," I confessedsuppressing my tears. I always hated it tolook weak in front of anyone even if it's Chole. "That's why you said you had tons ofboyfriends. You're seeking love andattention from others because no one ever made you felt loved," heconfirmed. "Yes, I had. Aside from my mother, I had no one. I don't even have a single friend to trustwith. So to cope up with thisloneliness, I started going out with a bunch of guys, seeking for love andattention. Though we make out, but wenever really came to the point that I gave myself up. I still have control over the temptationthough I admit it's hard. I usuallyheard others said that girls only gave up their virginity to the one they loveand I guess that's true. Besides, Ireally don't trust them. I learned frommy mother's experience that men couldn't be trusted though not in a generalsense. But you're different. I trust you. And I'm happy that I finally gave myself fully to the only man I everlove. And it's you Chole, I loveyou. Those boyfriends I had were all inmy past now, and they were just the result of my rebellion but you weredifferent. I'll still be a flirt butonly to you, Chole. I'll be faithful toyou since I don't need to seek love anymore because you're here with me. Besides, my mother and I are in good termsnow. As what I've said, those were allin the past now and I'm willing to change for you. You made me felt truly love and I thank youfor that," I said smiling at him as I hugged him tighter. But I was confused when he just stared back atme with a blank look. "Hey, what'swrong?" I asked worriedly. "I wanted to kill myself right now," he saidregretfully. "No, Chole. I love what we did last night. No ones to blame," I said eagerly. "If only you knew... I wonder if you could still say that," hesaid looking at nothing in particular. He'sacting weird so I pulled him towards me and tried kissing him but he justavoided my kiss and went out of bed, wore his shirt and went out of theroom. Did I just do something wrong?