Not me

Your POV

I sat on the sofa in silence, staring at the front door. I checked the time, 12:45! He was late home again. Shawn kept going out and getting drunk. I hated him being like this. He had been doing it for the past month, pretty much every day and I had had enough. I kept saying to myself that he was going to change, he was going to stop...But he still hadn't. Did he still love me? Was he cheating on me?

I was pulled out of my thoughts by the door unlocking and Shawn stumbling in.
"Heeeyyyy BaBByy!" Shawn giggled to himself.
"Shawn sit here, I'm going to make you a coffee so you can sober up and we can talk." Shawn sat down and I went off to make his drink.

*Time Skip*

Shawn had drank his drink and sobered up after about half an hour so I decided to confront him.

"Shawn I'm sorry but I can't do this anymore!" I said, out of nowhere.
"What are you talking about?" He chuckled.
"Don't you see Shawn! You come back home every night drunk. I never see you anymore. You leave early and come back late. I've had enough." I sigh, "How do I know you still love me? You could be cheating on me!"
"I wa-" I cut him off.
"No, I don't wanna know where you have been Shawn! All I know is I won't just sit here in silence and deal with this." Tears began to fill my eyes.
"Y/N...I'm so sorry. I promise I will stop, just please don't leave me." He embraced me in a tight hug.
I pulled away and looked into his eyes.
"Just think about it Shawn. If this keeps happening...All I know is I won't be home when you get back and you will be alone. I'm always there for you." I said, "If I go...Who's gonna be waking up in the middle of the night to drive you home...Because you are drunk and alone? Who will be there to comfort you? One thing I know is it certainly won't be me."
"I know...I'm so sorry. I'm going to change for the better!" Shawn smiled.
"Good!" I replied and pecked him on the lips.