That PB & J. - Peanut Butter & Jousting

Double update! And here's why!

So today, whilst I sat on my break at work and worked on another update, I saw a ranking on another story. Curiosity got the better of me and I managed to find out my own rankings! Via readers- reading lists.

I'm completely blown away at the ones I received and I know it wouldn't have been possible without the help of you all lovely book worms!

Safe to say, it's made my week.

Here's the rankings today. Not sure if it changes daily, so I'll wear this cloak of pride until it changes.

Demons Without Desire -- #1 -GhostAdventures.

Serendipity -- #32 - Ghosts

Forgotten Flame -- #2 - Zak Bagans

Knight of Hell -- #18 - GhostAdventures

Entwined Fire #13 - Zak Bagans

This story. Devils Trap - #94 -paranormal.

I'm absolutely stoked! And once upon a time, I convinced myself that Nobody would have read my stories. I can't find my other rankings out because nobody has added them to their reading lists lately. But if you guys can let me know. I'll be grateful! Especially my Aaron fanfic. - Love to you all! 😘😘

+++++++

I narrowed my eyes at the six foot something man, stood in front of the cameras, talking with his mouth as well as his hands. Since arriving yesterday, he had made a few snide comments about myself being incompetent at doing the lone investigating and how I need to be, supervised... his words, not mine.

He had turned into a miserable, old, grizzly bear who had been woken up during his hibernation.

Where a bear would roar down at you, Zak would moan and pick apart everything you did or suggested.

And it was wearing thin.... Fast.

I had been briefly introduced for the audience that would watch us at home and had since been demoted to stand in the corner of the room, out of everyone's way whilst the interviews took place. Where Zak fed a few lines to the camera and some smouldering looks leaving everyone, and yes even myself to eat them up.

What can I say, I love to hate him.

Leaning against the wall, I fished out the key and thumbed at it through comfort before pushing it against my lips. A movement I had always done since I had gotten it. It was my thinking tool, my calmness and a reminder that patience is almost always key in situations.

My eyes fell to a section of the polished flooring that didn't reflect the sun as what the rest of it did. The sections was rectangular and a little big to be a buffing mistake.