47- The rise

"Hmm..." A voice groaned beside me as a hand crawled up my back and rubbed the back of my neck. "Why are you awake?"

"Couldn't sleep." I replied looking back to the laptop.

It only occurred to me, as I led in bed this morning that I have been taking advantage of Zak. Yes, I was only meant to move in temporarily, but had somehow moved in, and not left..

"Apartments? You going somewhere?" He questioned sitting up to nuzzle into me.

"Maybe."

His movements stopped instantly. "What?"

I turn to face him "Well it was only suppose to be a temporary measure and I've just taken over your home."

"And?"

"And... It's not right. I came here as a friend, were a couple now kinda of, things are different."

"Couple now, kind of? Delilah what the hell? I thought it was pretty obvious we are something, after everything you just presume that I wanna be friends with you? That I only want you around for sex?"

I shrug "I don't know."

"Sweetie, I told you I'm in this as much as you are, I want us to be something, if you want there to be."

Looking into his eyes, I can see the worry and desperation, something I never banked on.

"You're worried." I noted.

"Damn right I am." He confirmed.

"So I just stay here? Forever?"

"Pretty much."

"A-and what if we split up?"

He smiled "I don't plan on doing that any time soon. Look, the house is big enough, we just remain on good terms and you take a room until you're able to find somewhere else. Okay?"

"So I'm not taking advantage of you?"

He smirked "No, but I'm totally open to the idea now." He whispered kissing my neck.

My eyes fell shut at the sensation as my hands shut the laptop and pushed it aside.

"Play with me.. I've missed you."

"We need showers."

"After." He replied.

"Nope." I answered slipping out of bed and walking to the bathroom, fully aware that he was watching, I stripped off his t-shirt and allowed his eyes to roam over my naked body. "You coming?"

His legs kicked at the sheets as he pulled it from his body and walked to me quickly. I giggled as he barrelled us into the bathroom.

Whilst he fixed the shower, I looked at myself in the mirror, doing my usual routine of placing my arm over my scars to see what a normal body would look like.

"You're perfect." Zak spoke coming to stand behind me. Removing my arm, he pushed my hair aside and laid kisses along my neck, biting playfully.

Grinding back against him was all the distraction I needed before shifting my legs apart and helping myself to his body.

We both groaned as I took all of him in greedily. His heavy breath fell across my back as his hands took my hips.

"You're sinful." He said huskily as I braced my hands onto bathroom sink. We locked eyes in the mirror and a wicked gleam can across his face. "Let me give you, your moving in present..."

+++

"Zak!" I giggled swatting his hand away, as we led on the couch together watching a documentary.