52- Impatient & insatiable

I'm encased in a tomb of vanilla, leather and sandalwood when I wake the next morning. I can't move or roll over and I find myself entangled in Zak, in every which way possible. Our legs, our arms, his fingers were still in my hair and my face was mushed into his chest. Worse places to be, I guess!

The man whose holding me so tight that I might actually snap wakes up for the same reason I am.

The knocking on the front door.

"Fuck off!" He shouts making me giggle and snuggle in closer. "I'm not leaving this bed." He mumbles.

He shifts his head down and kisses my forehead before sighing. His skilled fingers slowly lull me back to peaceful sleep. Probably the best sleep I've had in the last 6 weeks.

+++

"Shit...Fuck.... Come on... Shit!"

I crack my eye open to see Zak bouncing around the bedroom trying to pull his shoe on his foot.

"I thought we weren't moving?"

He almost falls over hearing my voice and looks at me with shock. I sit up holding the sheet to my chest. "What is it? What's happened?"

He swallows and looks nervously at the door "I uh, I don't want you to worry okay? Promise me you'll still be here."

"Be her— where are you going?"

"Mr Bagans. Make it quick!" A voice calls.

"Whose that?!" I whisper.

"Police."

I scurry from the bed and grab his robe before pulling it on and tying it around my waist. "We going out the sliding door? Do you want me to get a car ready? Uh- Uh the Mercedes or the Lamborghini? It's fast right so we could probably out run the.." I pause as Zak takes hold of my face. "...m."

"Whilst I'm absolutely in awe that you're even thinking about this. But I think it's best I go with them." He answers amused.

"Why what is going on?"

He doesn't reply and simply gives me a gentle kiss "Please be here when I get back?" He asks before removing himself from me and heading to the door.

"Get back from where? Where are you going? Should I ring your mom?"

"No. Don't ring my mom. Just.. Look after the house for me. Okay?" He asks opening the door to the officer.

I look between them before Zak leaves the room and house. Rushing to the front door, I see him being placed in the back of a squad car.

Once he's gone, I tear through the house snatching my clothes off the floor and rushing into the bathroom, I pull a brush through my hair and twist it up before pushing a pen through it to keep it up before I grab my bag and lock the house down.

Using my car, I tear away from the house after him, determined to find out what the hell is going on!

+++

I'm slamming my hand down repeatedly on a bell demanding attention, until an officer takes the bell from under my hand making me look up.