43- Adore you

I win. Again.

My eyes snapped open to find myself alone in the bedroom, fear began to crawl up my throat and sweat had began to build across my face.

Why wasn't he here? Where was he?

Pushing the bedding off me, I slowly got to my feet and shuffled out the room, holding my stomach as I went. I had to be due some painkillers, the pain that radiated my stomach was getting to much and it felt like someone had set my system on fire.

Biting my lip, I tried to move a little quicker towards the kitchen when I walked in on a phone call.

"No, no I don't think it's fair! She's been stabbed! I— listen this is my show! I don't care if you lot broadcast... So that's it? Is it? There's nothing I can say? Yeah well fuck you very much." He hung up and turned with an angry expression on his face, only to see me stood in the doorway.

Then the faux smile pulled.

"Don't make out that wasn't anything." I said walking towards the kitchen as he crossed the room.

"It wasn't anything that can't wait."

"It was about me, so... What was it?" I question grabbing my medication.

"Nothing important."

"Then why are you so heated up?" I ask trying to open the bottle time and time again.

"I'm not, I'm fine, everything is fine."

"Don't lie!" I snap slamming the pill bottle down as I favoured holding my stomach.

Zak cracked the bottle open instantly and grabbed me some water. Taking the tablets, I moved to a chair and lowered myself in it.

"Delilah, seriously, it's not important."

"Then just tell me." I demand.

He sighs and rubs his forehead "The channel want to put off your entry to the show, they want you to be well enough and all the on going problems with Randy and your mom to be sorted before they put you in the publics eye."

"And you don't agree?"

"No, you've been pulling your weight with these lockdowns. You've fitted in and let's be honest, the crew love you... Wait, are you okay with this?"

I nod. "I would actually prefer it. Did they say when I would be?"

"Season 17.."

I shrug "Means I get to hang out with you guys and learn some more. Learn myself not to taunt or take on knives."

He frowns and looks down towards my stomach "I have nightmares about it..."

My smile fades as I see the anguish and torment on his face. He had never mentioned nightmares before, but I guess it was plausible. Seeing something like that happen in front of you. I have nightmares myself..

"Sometimes it's me, not you.. Sometimes you die. One time, I was the one stabbing you..."

"Hey." I speak quietly taking his hand. "I trust you. Implicitly."

"And after Krystal? I know you seen us kiss. That's the reason you were out there that night. The reason you got stabbed. Because I—"

"None of this is your fault. Yes I saw you kiss Krystal and yes I was mad. But if this has taught me anything, it's that life is too short. I could be mad at you or I could forgive you and move past it. After the week in hospital and the near death experience, its safe to say I'm not going to hold a kiss against you. It happened."