54 - Signing off

A few months later....

Waking up and not having Zak attached to my chest was a rarity and one I didn't like. I waited for a while, anticipating his return but when that failed to happen, I grumbled and slipped out the bed to find him.

Moving around the house quietly, I found him stood in the kitchen, preparing breakfast in his boxers, the sight was one to incorporate into the memory bank forever.

His back was my weakness, until his jeans came off and he was left in boxers, his ass was peachy for a guy and I had became a dedicated fan!

Smiling, I crept across the floor and wrapped my arms around his waist making him chuckle and secure his hand over my arms to keep me against him.

"Good morning."

"Good morning." I replied.

"I thought I was going to have to wake you."

"I would have been against the idea but at the prospect of fun or food..." I trailed off making him turn in my arms and give me a wicked grin.

Leaning forward, he gave me a morning kiss and gave me a warm hug "You're all sleepy still, I can tell."

"I'm waking up slowly." I responded nuzzling into his neck whilst he was still within reach. Being 5,3 was a problem when he was 6,1. Kissing was awkward, unless I was on his waist or we were sat down. Or laying, laying was always good.. It lead to other things... Nudge, nudge. Wink, wink.

"How is your chest today?" I asked pulling away from his neck to see his face.

He nodded "A little tight, still."

"Maybe we should think about a doctors appointment? When was the last time you seen your asthma nurse?"

He shrugged. "I'm overdue. I had to cancel the last appointment."

"And you didn't rebook?"

"No."

I rolled my eyes and pulled his arms away from me. "Well for that, I'm ringing them now."

He went to argue but I folded my arms and gave him the look, the you-can-argue-but-you're -going, look.

"Fine. Number is programmed into the house phone."

I smiled sweetly and turned to leave when his hand cracked across my ass making me yelp.

"Put some shorts on, you're distracting me from making breakfast and we don't want burnt eggs."

I looked down at my bare legs peeking out from under his shirt that I had stolen before leaving the bedroom. I had never been a nude sleeper, it never struck me to go to bed butt naked, but slowly, Zak made me see that clothing was pointless and that he wanted to feel every inch of my skin at every possible time. If his house wasn't so open to his friends and family, we'd definitely be a clothing optional house.

Getting to the kitchen door, I grinned. "Hey Zak?"

"Yes sweetie?"

I ripped open his shirt and flashed him. His eyes lit up and the eggs came off the stove. I bolted as the cooker switch got turned off and only just made it to the bedroom when I was picked up off the floor and thrown onto the bed.