Finally home

Calebs P.O.V.

We both still had huge erections when we pulled into my driveway. I wasted no time getting out of my truck and running to his side to open the door for him. Once his feet hit the pavement I threw his body into the side of my truck and started kissing his fine ass lips.

Pulling him closer, I could feel his hard on pressing hard into my leg. I pushed my hand onto the inside of his pants and began to massage him again. He moaned against my lips and I pushed myself harder into his body.

"For fucks sake Caleb, take me inside and fuck me already!" He screamed against my lips.

I removed my hand from his pants and picked him up. He wrapped his legs around my sides and he buried his face in my neck, nibbling on it. Sucking and biting until we got inside where I put him against the wall.

He unwrapped his legs and I ripped my shirt off. He stood there staring at my toned fit body while I fought to get him out of his shirt. I moved back taking in his sexy tanned six pack. Fuck. He was the sexiest boy to be in my room, except me of course.

I got down onto my knees and moved to his jeans. I ripped them and his underwear off of his body as I grabbed the base of his dick and licked his slit. He whimpered grabbing my hair and pushing me down on his cock. I sucked him hard and fast, deep throating him.

The faster I moved, the harder he pushed himself into me, into my inviting mouth.

"I'm not going to last much longer." He cried in pleasure.

I got off my knees and pushed him to the bed. Laying him on his back, I pulled my pants and underwear off as fast as I could and got in front of him pulling his legs up over my shoulders.

Resting his legs there, I grabbed my dick with one hand and moved it up and down his ass. I was about to slip it in when there was a knock on my front door.

"Hold on sexy." I said to him, running to answer the door.

I opened it and found the cute boy from the car that was next to us earlier standing directly in front of me. "Well if it isn't the brother."

I pushed the door aside so he could see my hard 10 inches. He didn't take his eyes off of it until I asked, "What can I do for you sweetheart?"

I did not expect what happened next. He pushed his way into my house, shutting my door; he pushed himself against me and started kissing me! He trailed down to my happy trail and lingered for a minute, sucking on it. I fell back into the wall as he kissed the inside of my thighs. God this boy was just as fine as his brother.

I grabbed his hair with one hand and pushed him onto my hard friend. He put his hand on my shaft and started to jerk me off while his mouth went at my tip. I let out a loud moan and the boy from the theater was standing, watching us from the hallway.

His eyes got big and he walked over to us. He leaned down to my neck and started biting me hard, leaving a bruise that I knew would show later.

"Fuck!" I screamed. The new brother moved his free hand up and down my body, scratching me with his nails. When he got up he saw that his brother was the one above him.

"Daniel, I can't believe you're gay." He said pulling his brother away from me.

I stayed against the wall as "Daniel" replied to his brother, "I wasn't until like an hour ago Erik. I was waiting for you to come out of the closet. I've known for awhile brother."

They looked at each other and without another word, Erik pulled Daniel in and kissed him on his lips. I got really hard just watching them. Fuck, these boys were hot and dirty. I had to have them in me. I went up behind Erik and pulled his shirt off over his head as he continued to kiss and feel his brother.

I unbuttoned his pants and pulled them off of him to see that he wasn't wearing any underwear. I stayed behind him kissing his neck tugging on his dick. He let out a soft moan and turned around to face me. Kissing my lips he moved his hands behind his back and pulled Daniel closer to him.

I could hear Daniel moving his wet dick up and down Eriks ass. When he put it in his hole, Erik cringed and screamed in pleasure.

"God, that is so fucking hot." I said getting on my knees in front of Erik.

I kept tugging on his thick friend as I sucked his slit. He moaned loudly because Daniel was pounding him hard. Erik thrusted himself into my mouth and made his dick slide farther down my throat, letting a small, quiet gag escape my lips. My hands massaged his inner thighs as I continued to suck him.

Once he maxed out his size, I got off of my knees and played with his nipples. They perked out almost as instantly as his brothers had earlier that night at the movies.

"Let's take this to the bed boys. It'll be more comfortable." I winked grabbing their hands and pulling them to my room.

Daniel went to the top of my bed and got on his hands and knees. I didn't take my time getting behind him and sticking myself in him hard. He screamed, "Oh my God!" He was taking my dick like he had done this before. I pounded him harder and deeper. The deeper I got, the louder he screamed. "Oh...Caleb...Fuck me...Mmmm."

Erik got on the bed behind me and licked my hole. Tonguing the inside of me. It felt so fucking good. Finally he stuck himself inside of me. Who would of thought I would be here tonight with two fucking hot guys who are brothers? This had to be the hottest thing ever! He thrust into me repeatedly. I let out a moan as Daniel whimpered out from me still being inside of him. He was still jerking himself off and I pulled his neck back him up to kiss his collar bone.

"I'm going to cum!" He screamed.

Erik gasped, "I could cum too." And he pulled out of me as I pulled out of Daniel. Daniel and I switched places only I laid on my back. They both got off of the bed and stood against it. Their wet pre-cumed dicks above my body.

We all jerked off until Daniel busted all over me, then I busted and Erik busting after I did. They both leaned down and started to lick all the cum off of my body. I pulled Eriks friend over to my mouth and sucked all the juices off of him. Then I sucked Daniel dry. They both got on the bed and laid down next to me.

"That was the best sex I have ever had with anyone! Plus it was the hottest!"

We didn't even bother cleaning up or putting clothes on, we just laid there until morning, our bodies touching, sweaty and worn out. 

I just trained with brothers...

There was no way that Daniel hadn't been gay before this. He was so open, so inviting of me and of his brother.

His brother!

For someone who wasn't gay before tonight, sure did take so much in and just did anything and everything we threw his way.

I knew tonight wasn't a mistake, but I also knew that I wanted to make Daniel mine. No matter the costs.