Gay is the Way

Daniel's P.O.V.

"Where the hell are we?" I questioned Caleb as my body started to move inside of the building.

He didn't say anything, just kept walking. I stopped dead in my tracks in the middle of the hallway. He must of realized because he stopped and turned around.

"Where are we Caleb?" I demanded this time.

He walked back to me and grabbed my hand. I loved the feeling of him touching me. No, it's time to be serious. I pulled my hand away from his and glared at him.

"It's a group for closet gays." He put his head down.

What? He brought me to a group for closet gays? What was he trying to do?

"I told you I wasn't coming out Caleb. I don't want to be here. You need to take me home. Now."

Calebs P.O.V.

"Where the hell are we?" I heard Daniel ask from behind me. I didn't say a word, I just kept walking. I knew he would probably get a little mad that I brought him to a gay group for closet gays, but I really wanted to be with him. Openly be with him.

"Where are we Caleb?" he demanded.

I walked towards him and grabbed his hand. For a moment he looked happy but that was soon gone when he jerked his hand away from mine. I knew I had to tell him now, before we got inside with everyone.

"It's a group for closet gays." I put my head down not wanting to see his reaction.

"I told you I wasn't coming out Caleb. I don't want to be here. You need to take me home. Now."

It hurt me a lot when he replied. The first guy I've actually liked in forever and he doesn't want to come out. My whole body trembled, not enough to where he would notice, but it did. I pulled my keys out of my pocket and walked out of the building and to my truck with Daniel at my heels.

I went to open his door when he said from beside me, "I can open my own door."

I didn't think his reaction would be this bad. I just wanted him to know that he had people behind him if he decided to come out to his parents. There was way more of us than people knew, but because of society these days, no one wanted other people to know.

I walked to my side and started my truck, but didn't move anywhere. "Daniel, I know you said you didn't want to come out. And I wasn't forcing you into anything. I just wanted to bring you to this to show you that there are people out there just like you."

I turned to look at him. "There are people behind you. No matter what you choose. I just wanted you to know that." I turned straight ahead and pulled my truck into drive. We didn't say one word to each other all the way back to his house.

I couldn't stand this. I know I haven't known him long, but I knew we belonged together and if he couldn't see that then I would just stop trying.

We pulled up to his driveway and he jumped out before I was even stopped. He slammed the door shut and I put it in park. I chased after him. He was searching for his keys in his pockets at the front door, but I walked behind him and turned him around.

"I don't do this Daniel! I- I really like you. Can't you see that? I fell for you as soon as I met you. If you don't want to be in whatever it is that we have then say so right now and I will walk away forever."

He didn't say anything, just dropped his hands from his pockets.

I grabbed his face in my hands and kissed him. We stumbled back into the door. He tried to fight me off but finally gave in. One of his hands moved to my hair, pulling it hard while the other one found my waist and pulled me deeper into him.

I wanted to feel this happy, this loved for the rest of my life. I wanted this with Daniel. I started to hate myself for taking him to that group for our first date. We had only met two days ago for shits sake.

I guess I'd be a little uneasy about it too if I was him. Both of my hands slipped away from his face and slithered to his hips, where they rested until our moment was over.

We broke off the kiss when we heard someone clear their throat and Daniel's whole body just went stiff.

Daniel's P.O.V.

Ah shit! My parents were supposed to be getting home today. Please for the life of me, do NOT be my parents.

Caleb moved out from in front of me so I could see who it was. Well the good thing was, it wasn't my parents, but the bad thing was, it was Mikala and the look on her face said it all.