I love you too

Daniel's P.O.V

"Caleb, I love you too." I said proudly.

A big smile spread across his face and his eyes lit up. "Are you sure Daniel?"

I put my hand to his face, resting it on his soft cheek. I put my forehead to his and stared into his beautiful sparkling eyes.

"Caleb, I am very sure. I've been sure about you since I the day after I met you." my other hand traced his body where his scars were. "This only makes me love you more. I want you. I want all of you."

I kissed his lips passionately, my hand moved to his waist, and I pulled him close to me.

He pushed me softly down so that I was laying on my back. He threw a leg over me and straddled my groin area.

Continuing to kiss me, his hands explored my body. Moving up and down, really taking me in. His lips moved from my lips down to my neck.

He started nibbling my neck and then my collar bone. Moving his mouth down to my chest, leaving open mouthed kisses, he stopped at my nipples. Flicking one with his tongue, then trapping it between his teeth, biting softly.

I couldn't help but let out a quiet moan. He left my nipple alone and kissed down my stomach. He stopped at the top of my boxers, lingering, looking up into my eyes.

I nodded giving him the go ahead. He pulled my boxers down so that the base of my shaft was peeking out. He kissed it and then pulled my boxers down farther, kissing every part of me that peeked out at him.

He finally pulled my boxers completely down and grabbed my shaft. He kissed my tip, running his tongue over my slit.

I whimpered and I felt my body slightly shake. He took my head in his mouth and sucked really hard. I moaned louder than I should of, but I couldn't help it, it just came out.

I was a head guy and he knew it. It took no time at all for me to be as hard as a rock. I grabbed his hair and shoved him down hard on my dick, thrusting in his mouth. He didn't choke, which I loved, but he went right to sucking on me. It felt so good.

He deep throated me, sliding all 9 inches of me down his throat. His throat was so tight and it felt amazing.

I let go of his hair and he moved his hands up my body, following with his mouth. He kissed my lips and I flipped us over so that I was on top.

"You know I like it rough." He giggled.

His laugh was so cute, so innocent. I really did love this boy. Not just because of the sex, but because he was just amazing. I couldn't believe I was so lucky to of met him.

I felt his body up and down, especially making sure to run my hands over his scars. I looked into his eyes and I saw something I couldn't place. Fear maybe? 

I kissed over his scars to kind of show him how much I loved them. Yes they were part of his past that never should of happened, but they were there and I loved him.

I got off of him and laid next to him, pulling my boxers up. "Caleb, I really do hope we are going to be like this for a long time."

"So do I." He whispered. "We need some sleep, I've got work in the morning."

"You're right. Goodnight." I rolled over so that I was facing my side of the wall.

"Goodnight love." He said.

Not long after he said goodnight I felt his arm wrap around my body. I snuggled close to him, my back resting on his chest.

He was actually cuddling with me. I knew he was hurting, especially for sharing more about him, but I was glad he got it out there. I put my arm over his and held his hand.

I knew I wasn't the best person in the world and I had no idea what I did right to deserve someone as amazing as Caleb is. I didn't deserve him and I knew it, but I was going to hold onto him tight and not let him go anywhere.

We fell asleep cuddling and holding onto each other. We didn't move at all the rest of the night.

**I know this is a short and kind of stupid chapter but it's just a filler, until I can get to some good parts. It's going to get better. I promise. **