Eighteen: A Couple of Hits

-Macy's POV-

"Let's see... Toothbrush, underwear, facial cleanser-"

"And your boyfriend." I'm cut off mid-sentence by Niall who walks up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. "Can't forget me."

I grin. I love being the girlfriend of such an amazing boyfriend.

"Niall, I have to finish packing!" I laugh, struggling to get out of his grip.

"You're already done packing," he states, resting his chin on the top of my head.

"I'm checking over everything to make sure I don't forget anything."

"You've done that seven times."

"And you know how?" I ask, looking up at him and raising my eyebrows.

"I was hiding under your bed."

"WHAT!?"

"I'm kidding! I was waiting outside your door for you, but you were taking too long," he explains, chuckling at my facial expression. "Why are you checking everything so much?"

"I don't know."

"There's got to be some kind of reason," he taunts, poking my nose.

"I'm just nervous, that's all." We're traveling all around the world, and I don't know how I'm going to get used to being constantly on the move.

"Aye, you two love birds, save the snogging for later, we need to go!" Louis shouts into the room as he runs by.

"WE WEREN'T SNOGGING!" Niall yells loudly. "Yet," he jokes, tickling my sides making me giggle like a monkey. Wait, do monkeys giggle?

"I'll get this mah lady, you just head for the bus," Niall says, grabbing up my suitcase after zipping it up.

I peck his cheek before heading out the door of my hotel room that I share with Lucy. Speaking of Lucy, where is she?

"I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL!" Speaking of which... "I NEVER HIT SO HARD WITH A GLOVE! ALL I WANTED WAS TO BUST YOUR BALLS! ALL YOU EVER DID WAS SCRE-EAM IN PAIN!"

What. The. Actual. Pancake.

"LUCY!" I hear an angry Harry shout from around the corner.

Niall and I look at each other worried, but when we round the corner we both bust out laughing. Harry was lying on the ground in pain, Lucy was standing next to him with a baseball glove, and Zayn was standing there watching them with his mouth wide opened.

"What happened!?" Niall gets out through laughter.

"Harry stole my phone," Lucy says with a shrug. "Then I came up with a song about the events that occurred afterwards."

"I didn't think you'd hit me," he groans, not moving.

"I've never seen someone hit so hard in my life," Zayn mumbles, walking away as he shakes his head.

"Get up, wimp," Lucy says playfully, bending down and ruffling his hair.

She skips out of the door, and Niall walks over to Harry, holding out a hand.

"You know, after all the times she's put me in serious pain, I still can't believe I have a crush on her," Harry says to Niall, but I over hear.

I scream making Niall and Harry jump out of their shoes.

I'm kidding, but wouldn't that have been awesome!?

"What!?" Niall asks, rushing over to me.

"You like Lucy!?" I whisper-shout at Harry.

"Isn't it obvious?" Niall asks, chuckling. "They bicker all the time."

"So because Harry and Lucy have their little arguments all the time, that means Harry likes her?"

"Duh. To me it's flirting," Harry says with an eye roll.

"Roll your eyes one more time mister, and I'll have a little chat with Lucy."

"About what?"

"Oh my god!" I shout in annoyance, face palming. "About you two!"

"What about us?" He asks sounding even more confused.

"Lad, she'll tell her you like her," Niall states, laughing.

Harry's eyes widen, "NO! She has to know at the right moment!"

I just smirk, "I guess you'll be extra careful when it comes to doing stupid stuff."

____

"Where exactly are we heading now?" Lucy asks as we all sit on the tour bus, heading towards an unknown location.

"Nashville." Not so unknown anymore.

"YEE-HAW!" I shout for no apparent reason, throwing my hand up. My hand collides with something that screams.

I close my eyes, slowly bringing my hand down. "Please tell me I didn't just whack someone in the face."

"I think you broke my nose," Liam's voice says, making me cringe. I look up to see him holding his nose that now had blood pouring from it.

"EWWWW!" Harry shrieks, jumping up, "NOSE BLOOD!"

"Calm your tits," Lucy says, flicking his head.

"I am so sorry, Liam!" I say, freaking out as I jump up, trying to find tissues or something.

"At least you didn't kill me," he laughs trying to lighten the situation.

"I don't know, there is a possibility of a-"

"Please don't say anything that may freak me out, Lucy," Liam says with a sigh, and though it's hard to understand him with his nose being all out of order, I can still get what he's saying.

"Okay, Macy, you get the bleeding under control, and I'll get some ice since his honker is bound to be sore," Lucy states.

"Did you just call it a honker?" I ask her, amusement clear on my features.

"HONK!" She shouts, pretending to honk her nose.

As Louis laughs he gets out, "I'm so happy we got our girls back."

"We're happy to be back," I smile.

I love these guys.

____________________________________________

A/N:

I UPDATED. YAYYYYY.

I know it's short, but I enjoy writing funny little filler chapters. Then again, maybe it isn't much of a filler chapter, because it introduced the fact that Harry likes Lucy. OH WHALE. (YES WHALE)

I UPDATED TODAY FOR QUITE A FEW REASONS.

1. I HAVE MADE IT TO 12K READS. (YESSS)

2. 5SOS' LIVESTREAM. I WAS FREAKIN DYING THAT WAS THE BESTEST THING EVER. WHO ALL WATCHED IT!?

3. I HAVE MADE IT TO OVER 200 FOLLOWERS.

4. I HAVE OVER 450 VOTES ON THIS BOOK ALONE.

5. I JUST LOVE THIS BOOK SO MUCH AND I WANTED TO UPDATE IT.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE TO VOTE AND COMMENT! YOUR FEEDBACK IS MUCH APPRECIATED!!

ILYASM.

BYEEE