Twenty: Elvis Tomlinson

-Macy's POV-

"Is that...?"

"It is."

"But he-"

"Was dead. I know."

"Lucy-"

"Shhh..."

"Lucy-"

"Shhh..."

"LUCY!"

"SHHH!"

"LUCY, I THINK IT'S LOUIS."

She turns and looks at the Elvis Presley who was dancing terrible on stage and singing along to Jailhouse Rock. Judging by the tattoos I can see when his sleeve moves up, I'm pretty sure it's Louis.

"Why the heck is Louis dressed as Elvis!?" Lucy asks, storming towards the stage with me right next to her... And the strange fangirl man following closely behind us.

"He doesn't look too bad in a suit." Lucy and I look back at the smirking man, and then we look at each other with wide eyes. This man is strange... Stranger than the boys in One Direction... If that's possible.

"ELVIS TOMLINSON!" Lucy shouts as soon as we reach the edge of the stage.

He spins around, and his eyes widen when he sees Lucy and I. He jogs over and jumps down from the stage, but before he can say anything, he screams as the man wraps his huge arms around him.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S YOU," the man cries into his shoulder.

Louis looks back at Lucy and I and mouths "What's this?"

We just grin, and the man steps back.

"Where are the other boys?" I ask Louis, putting my hands on my hips.

"Uh..."

"LOUIS, I WILL SLAP YOU."

"They're playing paintball."

"WHAT!?" Lucy and I shout in unison.

"They are on tour. THEY ARE ON FREAKIN' TOUR, and they decide to go out and play a game where they're going to get a bunch of welts on their skin? Do they want the fans to think that they're being abused or something?" I rant, walking back and forth.

"Relax, they'll be fine," Louis states.

I stop and turn to look at him. "Did you not hear a word I just said?"

He rolls his eyes, "They just left a few minutes ago. You may be able to get to them in time."

"YES!" The man behind me suddenly shouts, fist pumping. "MORE MEN."

Louis leans closer, "Who is that guy?"

I smirk, "Your number one fan."

Louis shivers dramatically, wrinkling his nose. "Weirdo."

"Sir," I begin, looking back at the man. "When we find the boys, can you hold back your little fangirlness until later, because I'm going to need to talk to them."

He nods, "It's going to be hard, but I'll do it."

___

"NIALL JAMES HORAN!" I shout when I see the familiar blonde boyfriend standing at the entrance with the other yahoos.

He spins around with a huge grin, "Macy!" Then he realizes how angry I must look. "Macy?!"

"YOU IDIOTS WERE SUPPOSED TO BE ON THE BUS OVER AN HOUR AGO. LUCY AND I HAD TO COME AND FIND YOU AND GET HELP FROM THIS WEIRDO." I stop and look at the guy, "No offense."

"None taken. My kids tell me I'm weird all the-"

"ANYWAY, SO LUCY AND I FIND LOUIS DANCING AS ELVIS. ELVIS FREAKIN' PRESLEY, AND THEN HE TELLS US YOU GUYS ARE HERE PLAYING A SPORT WHERE YOU GET BRUISED AND WELTS; WHICH IS INSANE, AND-" I stop when I feel like the room's spinning.

I feel myself going down, and my last thought was:

I'm yelling timber.

___

-Lucy's POV-

Dang, Macy sure is fired up.

She's like a... Firework.

Boom.

Today has been a weird day. First Lucy and I find a man who believes he's One Direction's biggest fan, and then we find Louis dressed as Elvis.

"...THEN HE TELLS US YOU GUYS ARE HERE PLAYING A SPORT WHERE YOU GET BRUISED AND WELTS; WHICH IS INSANE, AND-"

I look over at Macy to see her look kind of off balance. I step forward just in time to catch her from falling down onto the pavement.

"MACY!?" The boys all shout as they run over.

"Guys, I think she just got overheated, and her stressing out over all of this just caused her to pass out. Just get some cold water," I state since this has happened to me before, and that's exactly what my mom did.

Liam hands me a bottle of water from his backpack, and I open it and dump it onto her face.

"ABRAHAM LINCOLN!"

"Macy, we're not in history class." I laugh, helping her sit up slowly.

"What happened, and why is my face cold?" She asks.

"You passed out, and I dumped water on you."

"Oh. Thanks."

"Pssst..." Macy and I look up at the strange man that's still around to see him trying to get Macy and I's attention... Even though the boys heard him too, and are now focused on him.

"What?" I ask. This can't be good.

"Can I unleash my inner fangirl?"

"Wait one second," I say, helping Macy stand, and I walk with her about thirty feet away. "OKAY, GO!"

Poor boys.

_______________________

20 votes for next chapter <3