Twenty-Seven: Harry's

-Macy's POV-

"I solemnly swear I am up to no good," I hear Lucy say from the lounge.

"Lucy, you don't have to say that, everyone just assumes that," I say loud enough for her to hear.

"Very funny," she mutters sarcastically as I walk over to her on the couch. "I'm watching Harry Potter."

"Never seen it."

She gasps, "YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND AND YOU HAVEN'T SEEN..." She pauses, breathing heavily, "Harry Potter?"

"No... I haven't."

"You haven't lived."

"Actually, I've met and been on tour with One Direction, I think I have lived," I joke.

She rolls her eyes. "You need to watch these movies. They are my life."

"I will when I have time."

"YES!" She gushes. "I love Harry so much. Not to mention Ron, Hermione, and of course Neville."

"Who are they?" I ask, looking to the screen to see some ginger guy talking to who I assume is Harry Potter.

"Well, that's Ron. Hermione should be on soon."

"What's so special about Harry?" I ask her.

"He's perfect. He's so brave, and he cares so much for everyone. Plus, he wouldn't be where he is without his best friends. I just, ugh, I love him," she gushes.

"You seem really attached to his character."

"Once you watch the movies and read the books-" she pauses when I give her a look. "You're going to read the books, yes, I know they're long, but oh my goodness, they're amazing, but anyway, once you read the books and watch the movies you will understand why I'm so attached."

"Okay then."

___

-Harry's POV-

"You guys, I need to get my phone, I left it on the kitchen counter," I say as we all kick around a football.

"Hurry up, mate. What do you need your phone for anyway?" Louis asks.

"I'm waiting for an email from GotCats.com. I might win a cat!" Cats are the bomb.

They all roll their eyes, but I just ignore them, and I jog over to the bus.

"What's so special about Harry?" I hear Macy ask from the lounge, and I immediately freeze in my tracks. Are they talking about me?

"He's perfect. He's so brave, and he cares so much for everyone. Plus, he wouldn't be where he is without his best friends. I just, ugh, I love him," Lucy gushes.

What?

Did she...

Oh my god.

SHE LOVES ME!?

HOLY MOTHER OF CATS.

THIS IS AMAZING.

WHAT CAN WE NAME OUR KIDS?

I CAN'T EVEN THINK RIGHT NOW.

OMG.

LOL.

I'M IRRESISTIBLE.

I run out of the kitchen as fast and as quiet as I can, and I run over to the guys, "LADS!" I shout, my heart beating rapidly.