Twenty-One: Laughing Gas

-Niall's POV-

"Did you know that if you slap an elephant, you have bad luck for three years?"

"No, but thanks Louis."

"Did you know that if you kiss a snake, you can live forever?"

"No, but thanks Louis."

"Did you know that chickens are actually ducks?"

"No, but thanks Louis."

"I feel funny, Niall."

"I'm aware of that, Louis. It's also affecting your mind."

I chuckle lightly at Louis' wide eyes, and I turn to look at the door that suddenly opens revealing Macy.

"How is he?" She asks, walking over to me.

"Crazy."

"He's always been that way." She laughs as Louis pretends like his hands are planes or something.

"When's the laughing gas stuff supposed to wear off?" I ask her.

"I'm not sure. Hopefully not too much longer."

"I can't believe that fat lady tackled him..." I trail off, trying not to laugh at the memory of some older lady running full speed at Louis, him screaming at the top of his lungs, and then poof. They hit the sidewalk, Louis was knocked out instantly, and the woman ran away.

We've had a weird day.

Apparently Louis had some oral issues, so he's now at the dentist under anesthesia. He's really loopy.

"MACY!" He suddenly bellows, making her jump.

"What?"

"You like big butts and you cannot lie!"

She groans, "Please, Louis, not that again."

He just laughs over dramatically, making me laugh along with him.

"How's Louis?" Zayn's the first to ask when the rest of the gang walks in.

"I'm doing fabulous, how are you Zaynie?"

Zayn chuckles, "I'm doing good, Louis."

"That's wonderful, Zayn."

"How much of that stuff did they give Louis?" Lucy asks no one in particular.

"I'm not sure, but it's definitely working," Macy replies.

"Guys..." Louis tries to whisper, but he's still pretty loud.

"Yes, Louis?" We all ask in unison.

"I want to get a squirrel and name it Kibble."

"Good for you, Louis," Liam says with a sigh, shaking his head.

"Can someone please explain to me why Harry's hair is that curly?" He asks.

Harry chuckles, "It just is, Lou."

"Oh."

"I'm going to go ask the dentist guy how long it is until this stuff wears off," Macy states.

"I'll go with you," I volunteer. Can't have my girlfriend walking around a dentist office by herself. I mean, have you heard the stories!? Dentists kill. They've got drills and stuff...

The two of us head out of the room, but we stop when we see a little girl standing there with her mouth wide open.

"You're Niall!" She gasps, her tiny hand flying over her mouth.

I kneel down to her level. I love little kids. "Hi, princess, what's your name?"

"Kaitlin."

"Well, Kaitlin, how would you like a picture? And maybe an autograph?" I ask her.

She nods shyly, and her mom who I hadn't noticed until now pulls out her phone to take a picture. After signing a piece of paper, I say goodbye to her and her mom, and I turn to Macy who was grinning from ear to ear.

"What?" I ask her, returning the smile.

"You are the sweetest guy in the world."

"I know I am," I joke, poking her side.

"I mean it. That was so adorable."

"She was cute."

"You're cute."

"Not as cute as you."

"Are you flirting with me, Mr. Horan?"

"In fact, I am."

Macy just laughs, and I wrap an arm around her, pulling her close.

_____

"There's no way I said that, you guys."

Louis' in denial about everything he said while on the laughing gas, but everything we've told him has been true.

"It's true! You were freakin' hilarious, lad," I say laughing as us boys head for the bus. Macy and Lucy went on ahead to cool lunch.

He frowns dramatically to show he's just joking around, "That's so mean."

"Nah."

Suddenly, screams erupt from the girls who were inside the bus, and without thinking I run right onto the bus, and I can't believe what I see.

____________________

A/N:

Cliffhanger, I know, I know. But I am literally about to fall asleep, because I am so freakin' tired, so I needed to end this. I apologize for this being so short, but I got 20 votes, and like always I updated!!

At least I wrote SOMETHING.

ALSO

PLEASE

READ

THIS

HERE:

I POSTED A NEW FANFICTION A FEW DAYS AGO THAT'S GOING TO BE ANOTHER BABYSITTING BOOK, BUT INSTEAD IT'S 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER! IF YOU LIKE THIS ONE, PLEASE GO CHECK OUT THAT ONE (the first chapter will be posted August 7th).

THANKS FOR READING.