(TAG)

Hiya! Now, I was tagged by my friend TotoBeatles_99 to name my top 20 artists*.

*Pardon me if I don't mention many classic rock bands since I am not that familiar with them.

20. Avril Lavigne
- I like some of her songs, such as "Girlfriend" and "Here's to Never Growing Up", so yeah.

19. Meghan Trainor
- I think she's adorable and her songs are really easy to dance to. She's so energetic that it's contagious.

18. Charlie Puth
- I admire male artists who can hit high notes, and he sure is one of them.

17. Ed Sheeran
- I like the fact that he writes his own songs and that most of them are mellow. I listen to him whenever I want to relax.

16. 21 Guns
- Though their songs maybe somewhat sad, I still love them and the meaning they bring.

15. Taylor Swift
- I was a former Swiftie and her songs are some of those few that I sing during karaoke nights.

14. One Direction
- I was a Directioner for quite some time, and was really bummed when Zayn left. Still, I am happy that they have been successful despite their hiatus.

13. Little Mix
- I adore their songs so much. I love the harmony of their voices and the stories behind their songs.

12. Elvis Presley
- He's the King, what can I say? Also, as a kid, I've listened to a LOT of his songs.

11. Earth, Wind and Fire
- Their songs are really groovy in my opinion. And they always have me up on my feet.

10. Madonna
- I somehow find her high pitch fascinating instead of annoying, as some would say.

9. The Carpenters
- I adore how catchy their songs are despite being soft and slow.

8. Guns N' Roses
- I always look forward to the guitar solos these guys bring.

7. Aerosmith
- Steven Tyler's scream raises my hair uo every time.

6. Maroon 5
- I have listened to these guys as a kid, too. I can't believe they're still going after all these years.

5. Michael Jackson
- The King of Pop is another one of my personal favorites. I used to have a magazine about him and a songbook on almost all his songs.

4. Bruno Mars
- His voice is very versatile. He can switch genres, and still nail a song.

3. Lady Gaga
- I love how strong her voice is and how powerful it is, as well. "You and I" is my favorite of her songs.

2. Queen
- I think I need not explain more, am I right?
~But wow, I've seen the Bohemian Rhapsody trailer, and I'm so freakin' excited for it!

1. The Beatles
- Of course my favorite band of all time will hit the top spot. OBVIOUSLY.

Now, I tag:
Miss_McCartney
theatricalyesterdays
-cassini
TheyDeserved_Better_
jonesingjay
Lady_Moondust
Beatlemania_maniac
acid-queen
rongostarr
Sir-Starr
PipeAndGlasses

Thanks, guys!